·
Registered
6,584 Posts
Approved bump.

Sent from my SM-G960W using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
And the gratuitousEmma Watson shot for good measure.

·
Registered
6,584 Posts
So how are all you boys doing?

My TT died in 2015, I bought another one a year ago, I'm trying to build it again, been waiting literally 5 months for my sick exhaust. What about you guys? All just a bunch of boring stiffs with kids now?
Oh man it's been awhile! I've been through a few now.

We have our adventure Q5 and it's trailer and I just got a 2020 A4 allroad in Glacier White.

Q5 is lifted on H&R springs and has 18s with some nitto terrain grapplers coming for spring.

Allroads lowered on 034 springs with more to come but shes only got 4500km on her so far!

Sent from my Pixel 5 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
5,092 Posts
All just a bunch of boring stiffs with kids now?
Kids?!? Where??? GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

I'm still on the same old A3 from 2005, but not much longer. Yeah, this place is pretty dead now. Maybe it's just the places I'm looking, but the popularity of all the forums seems to be a fraction of what it used to be.

I think automotive forums sparked an interest in mods and DIY 15-20 years ago but now that's faded and returning to its original status as a niche. I know of nobody in real life who even changes their own oil, let alone trying to fix a problem with their car. Except my brother, a former mechanic and shop owner, who just keeps his basic transportation car running and that's it.

I have found that there's a bit of interest on the Bolt EV forums. Newer car, newer technology that is changing rapidly, and lots of topics that newbs don't know about. Too many damn tree-huggers though.

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
Oh man it's been awhile! I've been through a few now.
Man, keeping it clean with that white! I do love the wagon, it's so stylish.

Kids?!? Where??? GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

I'm still on the same old A3 from 2005, but not much longer. Yeah, this place is pretty dead now. Maybe it's just the places I'm looking, but the popularity of all the forums seems to be a fraction of what it used to be.
Hey, when you know what you like. I'd still be in the old TT still if destiny hadn't intervened.
I was musing today actually how the vortex was the og reddit for VW/Audi people, almost seems kind of accurate with these rose tinted glasses lol.

·
Registered
524 Posts
I'm still here, admit not very often ...

Goldie's still rocking but getting older.

·
Registered
15,102 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,299 ·
My MAN. How have you been?
Good good!! Dad life for almost 3 years now. After the A3 died, got me a GTi but then traded it for a A5 last August.

How are you doing?

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

6281 - 6300 of 6333 Posts