VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

41 - 42 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Wow

I've just read through the whole thing last night and finished this morning. The amount of information you are giving is incredible :eek: and I truly appreciate all the time and effort you've put in this build thread. Hats off!!! :)

·
Registered
2007 B6 Passat 2.0T, 1994 E36 M3 3.0L, 2004 Silverado Z71 5.3L
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I've just read through the whole thing last night and finished this morning. The amount of information you are giving is incredible :eek: and I truly appreciate all the time and effort you've put in this build thread. Hats off!!! :)
Thanks! I very much appreciate this feedback, it's encouraging and motivating. It so happens that I'm working on some pretty significant overhauls to the existing material because I realized I just wasn't quite satisfied with the level of detail on several subjects. Since I'm re-doing a lot of the whole thread I have gotten behind on releasing the new posts for all the new stuff I have done since Fall 2019 and am behind once again. But I'm hoping to get that all done sooner than later. Hopefully by end of the month. I piece away at it a bit day to day so stay tuned! :)

41 - 42 of 42 Posts