VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just letting you know your pics are floating around. I know I would like someone to take a pic of me doing that stuff. Figured You'd like to keep'em

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Re: A couple of anniversary autoX'ers FL (GrmnLvr)

is that the standard bra that you can get through the drivergear.com? would it fit with our lip?

·
Registered
3,156 Posts

Quote, originally posted by GrmnLvr »
The bra on the Blue 20th is a good idea, just in case a cone happens to jump into your path

Hahhah but he has the numbers in tape on the door

·
Registered
4,043 Posts

Quote, originally posted by GrmnLvr »
The bra on the Blue 20th is a good idea, just in case a cone happens to jump into your path

Yuck, I think those things are disgusting! I got the clear bra instead http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif Not cheap, but it looks a thousand times better than that heeeuuuge black eyesore out front!

·
Registered
4,914 Posts
Re: A couple of anniversary autoX'ers FL (TheGreasyJap)

Where did you get the clear bra in SD? The few chips that have shown up on my hood are driving me nuts. I don't like the black bra too much either, plus you have to remove it often for washing and weather (these horrible SoCal winters
)

Modified by Rare Hare at 5:56 PM 2-15-2004

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Re: A couple of anniversary autoX'ers FL (TheGreasyJap)

I would only use the bra for winter months when PENNDOT drops a crap load of stones on the ground for traction....my rock chips on my lip are driving me up the wall...

·
Registered
2,928 Posts
Re: A couple of anniversary autoX'ers FL (westcoastjay)

Quote, originally posted by westcoastjay »

Hahhah but he has the numbers in tape on the door

Its painters tape so that doesnt matter

·
Registered
10,313 Posts
Re: A couple of anniversary autoX'ers FL (JazBlu3660)

Quote, originally posted by JazBlu3660 »
I would only use the bra for winter months when PENNDOT drops a crap load of stones on the ground for traction....my rock chips on my lip are driving me up the wall...

Around here with all the gravel trucks and crap on the 15, I'm glad I purchased one, just wish I would have bought one sooner. She'll need a respray or some touch-up paint when I get the chance. Fits like a glove too... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 10 of 10 Posts