4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

19"s on an E30... whoa.
More importantly, check out the stance of the bad mutha in the background

[Modified by Fly-GTI, 11:09 AM 12-4-2001]

·
Registered
5,133 Posts
Re: A couple of sweet 3s... (Prelusion98)

Heh, these pics first came out during summer. This is from a garage in Mexico, there are about 10 pics in all of this E30 wonder. I remember there being quite a nice selection of cars in the background, too.
19"s on an E30 M3...ballsy, very ballsy.

BTW, those are BBS Challenge wheels.

·
Registered
6,531 Posts
Re: A couple of sweet 3s... (CanuckPal)

Nice M3. Lose the wheels. Those cars are for go, not for show and 19s are strictly pose. But, I guess if you want to make the car slower, handle worse and loosen your fillings, 19s are the way to go.
-Jonathan - 16s on mine

·
Registered
4,054 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: A couple of sweet 3s... (Porridgehead)

quote:[HR][/HR]Nice M3. Lose the wheels. Those cars are for go, not for show and 19s are strictly pose. But, I guess if you want to make the car slower, handle worse and loosen your fillings, 19s are the way to go.
-Jonathan - 16s on mine[HR][/HR]​
Yup, I agree with you. Sure does look good though!

·
Registered
10,725 Posts
Re: A couple of sweet 3s... (Porridgehead)

quote:[HR][/HR]Nice M3. Lose the wheels. Those cars are for go, not for show and 19s are strictly pose. But, I guess if you want to make the car slower, handle worse and loosen your fillings, 19s are the way to go.
-Jonathan - 16s on mine[HR][/HR]​
I second that!!!
Never is a big fan of unfunctionally big wheels. And never will. http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

·
Super Moderator
11,681 Posts
Re: A couple of sweet 3s... (wolfsburger)

Those aren't normal rims. They're a new prototype designed to cut down on travel time by allowing motorists to ride the rails.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.