VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

· Banned
719 Posts
Re: A few pics of the Jetta, although still in progress… (elicitvr6)

YUM!!
are you planning m3 tails to match the clear mkiv's? and what are you planning to do about the top of the VR? the part that the VR6 cover is over...

· Registered
10,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: A few pics of the Jetta, although still in progress… (VinceQc)

Thanks for the comps everyone, to answer your questions:
Yes indeed it is a rado rear wing and yes it is fully functional. Although I opted to just have it work of off a switch rather than make it speed sensitive.
I'm not quite sure what I'm going to do with the tail lights yet. I like the smoked/red ones a lot so I'm thinking about trying something different with them. Not sure though. I do like the M3 style ones though.
The manifold is going to be getting painted black and then re-polished and cleared. Then all of the enjine plastic is getting smoothed and filled and Mike at Razor Image is going to mural it up to match my helmet.

Modified by elicitvr6 at 10:40 AM 7-15-2003

· Registered
711 Posts
Re: (elicitvr6)

so fresh and so clean clean....maybe a euro lip or reiger to help the front look a bit lower.....shiot that should be cheap in comparison to the rest of your mods...damn nice bro.. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
10,050 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: (94redjetgl)

Quote, originally posted by 94redjetgl »
maybe a reiger lip…

You read my mind. Reiger is in the garage waiting on the new bumpers and the Kamie Flares to be finished

WRC Dorikin – I know, I know. I bought the spoiler over a year ago and just recently go around to putting it on. I was thinking at least I'd be the only one in the Chicagoland area and now I find out that 2 other dubbers around here are having rado spoilers installed too
. Maybe I'll just get one of those big Honda spoilers, that would be ****

Modified by elicitvr6 at 1:04 PM 7-15-2003

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.