VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,096 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We were swarmed by about 3000 crows (not exagerating either) who were all playing WW2 BOMBER with us and our DUBS as targets. I got something like 8 shots and Javabean+Nate1.8 were heavily granaded too.

All in about 30mins hehe.

·
Registered
107 Posts
Re: A funny thing happened at our little mini GTG in Vanc on Fri evening... (gjacob)

how come i never heard of your little mini get together friday night? we went up cypress last night, lots of snow up there. it got wedged in my wheels and gave me a bit of a tire out of balance shimmy till the snow was thrown out. fun driving up in the clouds and rain. ending up going to squamaish, nice drive.

·
Registered
3,315 Posts
Re: A funny thing happened at our little mini GTG in Vanc on Fri evening... (harley)

quote:[HR][/HR]how come i never heard of your little mini get together friday night? we went up cypress last night, lots of snow up there. it got wedged in my wheels and gave me a bit of a tire out of balance shimmy till the snow was thrown out. fun driving up in the clouds and rain. ending up going to squamaish, nice drive.[HR][/HR]​
It was posted here, not on VW-insider

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.