VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright, heres the story...Im sittin in my car at a GTG last night talkin with my friend Paul...Most of the people had gone in to eat at the TGIF already...So I hear an engine revving and see this car pull out of his spot burnin the tires all the way out of the spot, kid tries to pull the ebrake and make a 90 degree turn while still burning out...Almost hits 4 people and their cars...This is the carnage that ensued...BTW...the kids screename is Chrisandjodi420...Biggest Idiot evAr...Tries to show off, instead, totals his car.
http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

You may not be able to see it, but the impact from the car hitting the curb busted the windshield, and his rear view mirror flew out of the car onto the sidewalk

OK so can anybody name how many laws he has broken already?? I still got more pics too

He leaves the scene of the accident, and stashes the car down some dirt road next door, hops in his buddies cabby, and leaves...Well we just had to get some upclose pics, here they are

Dont Do Crack!

Tow Truck action!!

Modified by Sully_VR at 8:44 PM 5-23-2004

·
Registered
759 Posts
my little brother just got a jetta glx, im waitin for him to do something stupid like that, i think hes a little too immature to go from a saturn wagon to a vr6 jetta

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
Re: A**holes Gone Wild--This is up there with the Red Rotors :) (Sully_VR)

Retard of the year right here.

Looks like someone slaughtered the poor thing on the sidewalk and let it bleed all over the place. If I was there, I would have tossed my cookies for sure

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: A**holes Gone Wild--This is up there with the Red Rotors :) (Jetta90WB)

and I just couldnt resist

·
Banned
3,053 Posts

HAHAHA, what an idiot. he just bought that car too, spoke to him about it a few days after he got it. oh well, thats what happens when you try to show off.

·
10,792 Posts

Hopefully someone got his plate and he is charged with reckless endangerment and for being a stupid SOB.

·
Registered
2,108 Posts
Re: A**holes Gone Wild--This is up there with the Red Rotors :) (WolfGTI)

lol that a way to be a moron http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
4,785 Posts
Re: A**holes Gone Wild--This is up there with the Red Rotors :) (snuffyboy3)

i would of ganked hos dual rounds while it was down the dirt road after he fled..hehe J/K.
What a moron!

·
Registered
2,719 Posts
Re: A**holes Gone Wild--This is up there with the Red Rotors :) (dannyace)

Quote, originally posted by dannyace »
i would of ganked hos dual rounds while it was down the dirt road after he fled..hehe J/K.
What a moron!

and maybe his grille while were at it

·
Registered
2,589 Posts
Re: A**holes Gone Wild--This is up there with the Red Rotors :) (ShadowGTi)

Quote, originally posted by ShadowGTi »

and maybe his grille while were at it

He hit the curb so hard it blew the paint off his grill!

·
Registered
6,950 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: A**holes Gone Wild--This is up there with the Red Rotors :) (dannyace)

Quote, originally posted by dannyace »
What a moron!

believe me it crossed my mind
as did having it towed to a different location....as we were taking the last pics the cops rolled up, so we peaced...but apparently they followed the oil trail and got the kid while he was gettin the car on the flatbed...Oh by the way...When he was pulling the car onto the flatbed, he had the engine floored, and peeled out on the bed, almost crashing into the cab section
Jerkoff http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.