VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Banned
5,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My friend wants to buy my Aristos.
alloys only have 9k miles on them, cleaned every weekend. tyres w/ 95% tread..
is fair to ask $1500-2000 for them? I was told they are worth around $2500 new ....If i'm wrong. Please let me know. I'd like to know the price of a single Aristo w/ no tyre.
Please post your thoughts.. I'm looking for something new and would like to sell these A.S.A.P.
Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,587 Posts
Re: (madaboutVWs)

if you look in the classified I see guys selling them for 850-1100. I myself tried to sell them for 800 without tires...and got a no...you just need to find the right person. g/l

·
Registered
4,598 Posts
1,100 with tires if the price i find them for and have seen them sold for. Thats with some wear on them.
Ask about 900 for the rims and add for the tires depending on condition.

·
Registered
1,258 Posts
Re: (selfatvi)

I sold mine with ONLY 700 miles on them for $1,200 and that was with very very very low miles. No way in hell will you get $1500-$2000 for them. If you do let me know, I've been known to sell KEtchup popsicle to women in white gloves http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
2,489 Posts
Re: A little 20th Anniversary backing please? (madaboutVWs)

I sold mine for $1100 with tires and 3k miles on the them in mint shape

·
Registered
11,371 Posts
Re: A little 20th Anniversary backing please? (JazBlu3660)

Last May when these wheels were brand new I sold 4 tires and wheels with 50 miles on them for $1600 shipped. Right now you'd be hard pressed to get more than $1000 - $1100 for them since the market is now saturated with them.

·
Registered
6,654 Posts
Re: A little 20th Anniversary backing please? (madaboutVWs)

if your e not going to get more than 1000,its not even worth selling them.imo,its mad playa to have a shoe collection.

·
Registered
5,831 Posts
Re: (madaboutVWs)

Quote, originally posted by madaboutVWs »
well, i think i can get over 1000 just for the tires...only a few miles on them.

Not to anyone who can read.... Thats even more than the dealers charge, and they will mount and balance them for you with that price.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts