VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
16,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

The days are counting down to September’s Frankfurt IAA, the international auto show where Audi will launch their first SUV – the Audi Q7. Our favorite German manufacturer from Ingolstadt has been periodically previewing the new model on the Audi Q7 Globe, a dedicated micro-website that it has been producing in Germany. This week, Audi chose to give viewers a look inside of the Q7 via the site.
Full Story

·
Registered
16,337 Posts
Re: A Look Inside the Audi Q7 (RonsR32)

Quote, originally posted by RonsR32 »
This SUV is going to look awesome in person!

Better than awesome. It's going to be the best SUV on the market, bar none.
It may be late to the party, but man, has Audi ever put a lot of thought and effort into this one. It's damn near perfect. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
16,868 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Re: A Look Inside the Audi Q7 (Rob)

I agree. It's just the right mix of wagon and SUV.
I like the idea of the FX45, sporty, but still an SUV. However, it's ugly and only seats five. To my admittedly biased eye, the Q7 has all of the good qualities of the FX, but also great-looking design, seating for seven and, oh yeah, Audi quality interior.

·
Registered
16,337 Posts
Re: A Look Inside the Audi Q7 ([email protected])

Quote, originally posted by [email protected] »
I agree. It's just the right mix of wagon and SUV.
I like the idea of the FX45, sporty, but still an SUV. However, it's ugly and only seats five. To my admittedly biased eye, the Q7 has all of the good qualities of the FX, but also great-looking design, seating for seven and, oh yeah, Audi quality interior.

Exactly, George. Not to mention a 7700lb tow capacity to boot.
I can't wait to see the high performance version running the Lambo V10. That's going to be unbelievable.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts