VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 42 Posts

· Banned
38,788 Posts
Re: (Polizei_99)

mmmmmmmmmmmmm leather!
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Banned
1,439 Posts
Holy crap! I had no idea about a Hi-Line trim! And certainly that this level of attention to detail and luxury from a German marque existed back then. A 1991? This thing was essentially designed and conceived back at the end of the 80s and debuted at the turn of the 90s... incredible. Amazing shape too... OMG only 8578 miles?!? *passes out*
I could stare at this all day.

Modified by Lumbergh at 1:13 AM 8-22-2006

· Registered
39,497 Posts
Re: A Maybach ride without Maybach price... (Deflated_97)

That's curiously low miles for such an old car. I was going to use this as an opportunity to make fun of BMW's well known V12 transmission self-destruction problems, but with so few miles, you could probably just get the recall work done on the tranny and it's probably fine. Still a lot of money for such an old car though; I've heard of 750's going for as little as $4000, although in admittedly much worse shape, and post-transmission replacement.

· Registered
6,863 Posts
Re: A Maybach ride without Maybach price... (Deflated_97)

Very beautiful, and looks very solid. That's a timeless design. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
I wouldn't know what to do with a car that rides like that one surely does.
I'm so used to some road noise and the tires talkin to me. Still very swank, though.

· Registered
1,881 Posts
Re: (Lumbergh)

Quote, originally posted by Lumbergh »
OMG only 8578 miles?!? *passes out*

Ebay listing shows 13725 miles / 22,100 km
Not that it is a big difference. It is still an extremely low mileage car given the age of the car.

· Banned
35,560 Posts
Re: (toucci)

Aside from being in absolutely pristine condition and having a V12...what's so special? I never really cared for that generation of 7-er.

· Registered
6,863 Posts
Re: A Maybach ride without Maybach price... (VeeeDoubleU)

Quote, originally posted by VeeeDoubleU »

because this is a japan import

Whaddaya know? A second look at the listing reveals a once hidden sentence.

· Registered
3,015 Posts
Re: A Maybach ride without Maybach price... (VeeeDoubleU)

Quote, originally posted by VeeeDoubleU »

because this is a japan import

Which brings to mind a new question. Why a LHD Japanese BMW???

· Registered
3,964 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Re: (Fritz27)

Quote, originally posted by Fritz27 »
Aside from being in absolutely pristine condition and having a V12...what's so special? I never really cared for that generation of 7-er.

It's a Highline edition!
The most expensive E32 ever manufactured. The car has an executive rear seating and all the luxury anemities ever offered.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.