VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
8,077 Posts
Re: A Model Citizen: Carjacker Threw 4-Month-Old Baby From Car After Shatter ... (DoubleNaught)

Quote »
Police believe the pair were recently released from the Department of Corrections for prior armed robbery convictions, Hill said.
Police have also connected Cardona to an armed home invasion robbery and a Sept. 8 carjacking, both in Phoenix, Hill said.

Horrible

·
Registered
2,272 Posts
Re: A Model Citizen: Carjacker Threw 4-Month-Old Baby From Car After Shatter ... (2Cor)

jail is too good for a person like this. torture, and then a heat shot. get it over with. i don't want my tax money supporting his ass.

·
Registered
10,092 Posts
Re: A Model Citizen: Carjacker Threw 4-Month-Old Baby From Car After Shatter ... (nachtmusik)

I'll join the wishing death upon the robbers party.
...but, shotgun or no shotgun, how could the mother get out of the car without her child!?
What did she EXPECT to happen? Could a parent here confirm that they would risk being killed to keep their 4-month-old infant out of the hands of crazy, gun-wielding, maniacs?

·
Registered
23,233 Posts
Re: A Model Citizen: Carjacker Threw 4-Month-Old Baby From Car After Shatter ... (nachtmusik)

how about we coat them in tar and make them swim in glass fragments?
sick bastards http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif

·
Registered
12,962 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: A Model Citizen: Carjacker Threw 4-Month-Old Baby From Car After Shatter ... (Big Morgan)

Quote, originally posted by Big Morgan »
...but, shotgun or no shotgun, how could the mother get out of the car without her child!?
What did she EXPECT to happen? Could a parent here confirm that they would risk being killed to keep their 4-month-old infant out of the hands of crazy, gun-wielding, maniacs?

You would hope a parent would do you're saying....but on the other hand you would hope a scumbag wouldn't throw a child out of a car window either

·
Registered
17,937 Posts
Re: A Model Citizen: Carjacker Threw 4-Month-Old Baby From Car After Shatter ... (Big Morgan)

Could a parent here confirm that they would risk being killed to keep their 4-month-old infant out of the hands of crazy, gun-wielding, maniacs?

They could already be opening fire and I still wouldn't leave without trying to grab my daughters.

·
Registered
6,653 Posts

In the heat of the moment anything can happen. Having a shotgun pointed at you would quite possibly change your perspective.

·
Registered
2,738 Posts
Re: A Model Citizen: Carjacker Threw 4-Month-Old Baby From Car After Shatter ... (GahannaKid)

Drawn and Quartered sounds like an appropriate action.

·
Registered
12,297 Posts
Wow http://****************.com/smile/emthdown.gif
I can only hope they get a serious ass pounding from their cell mates, and a couple of potshots from the guards' weapon stocks for good measure.

·
Registered
671 Posts
Re: A Model Citizen: Carjacker Threw 4-Month-Old Baby From Car After Shatter ... (GahannaKid)

Quote, originally posted by GahannaKid »

In the heat of the moment anything can happen. Having a shotgun pointed at you would quite possibly change your perspective.

Would change my perspective? Not a chance. Perhaps you don't have any children of your own. I'd GLADLY serve as shield for my 4-month old daughter anytime, without hesitation.
The names of these criminals are Mexican, which leads me to believe they are trying to do the same "car-jacking express" they do south of the border. They're dangerous animals. They deserve to be executed.

·
Registered
17,937 Posts
Re: A Model Citizen: Carjacker Threw 4-Month-Old Baby From Car After Shatter ... (1.8Transporter)

Quote, originally posted by 1.8Transporter »

Would change my perspective? Not a chance. Perhaps you don't have any children of your own. I'd GLADLY serve as shield for my 4-month old daughter anytime, without hesitation.

Amen. I don't care how much danger I'm in, if my girls are in danger, I will put their safety ahead of mine. No if's, and's, or but's about it.

·
Registered
7,654 Posts
Re: (Internal Combustion)

*Praying for swift justice.
An armed populace is a respectful populace.

·
Registered
2,116 Posts
Re: A Model Citizen: Carjacker Threw 4-Month-Old Baby From Car After Shatter ... (VikingVR6GTI)

Quote, originally posted by VikingVR6GTI »

Amen. I don't care how much danger I'm in, if my girls are in danger, I will put their safety ahead of mine. No if's, and's, or but's about it.

Would do the same with my son. You think different with a kid.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.