VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
299 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
today, i drove by a vw dealership called Volkswagen Villa and i saw some person holding up a crappy cardboard sign saying "Volkswagen Villa rip-off." I was laughing my ass off when i saw that guy protesting lol. anyone from Toronto who bought a dub from Volkswagen Villa and feel like they got ripped off? rant here
don't be like that idiot. lol

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Re: a protestor in front of a stealership (eddy882)

lol that's very funny. I don't have any experience with the auto sales at VW Villa however one guy tried to sell me the DriverGear dash kit for $800 smackers "professionally installed"...
. I just gave him one of these
and walked out.

[Modified by Johnny_Turbo, 1:15 PM 8-2-2002]

·
Registered
519 Posts
Re: a protestor in front of a stealership (eddy882)

i got my car there,. hahahahaha., that's funny.,., i dunno if i got ripped or not,. i bought year end model , 2001,AWW 1.8T , jetta, velour interior, moonroof, 15inch alloy, monsoon, indash cd, cold weather for 31k tax in out the door,.
but seriously,.,., since they're the best looking vw dealer in toronto, (i think), they do mark up prices a bit, like they put the driver gear aluminum trim pieces on their showroom models and say that's a 800 bucks option.,.,

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Re: a protestor in front of a stealership (01AWW18T)

Went there, got a quote (after 3 hours of negotiating), and walked out. The cars are overpriced. Bought my car somewhere else.
I'm sure the guy w/ the cardboard has a good reason. I feel for him.

[Modified by Manu, 5:58 PM 8-2-2002]

·
Registered
524 Posts
Re: a protestor in front of a stealership (01AWW18T)

quote:[HR][/HR]2001,AWW 1.8T , jetta, velour interior, moonroof, 15inch alloy, monsoon, indash cd, cold weather for 31k tax in out the door.[HR][/HR]​
That's CDN$31k, right? What's that in US$?
-B-

·
Registered
945 Posts
Re: a protestor in front of a stealership (howing)

I sure hope that's not US $'s cause I paid 20,100 for mine and its a Jetta GLX 2001 and I only have 5300 miles on it to date, owe around 18 still but damn if anyone wants it I'll give it up for 25K and get me a new GLI

1 - 8 of 8 Posts