VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
12,171 Posts
Re: A reminder... (Jetta_1.8Tip)

Quote, originally posted by Jetta_1.8Tip »
After watching it again.... he fell asleep, right?

Yes and if its the flim I think it is if you watch it in slow motion you will see he ends up with a brken wrist/hand, broken foot and his head smacks the sides of the car pretty hard. There ends up being a large blood stain on the passenger side from where his head hits and at the end his head looks like it breaks through the rear passenger window and smacks the ground. In other words it doesnt look good for this guy at all.
Then take a look where the drivers seat is, all he had to do was put his damn seat belt on and he could have probably walked away from that.

Modified by MRP2001GTi at 11:59 AM 2-16-2004

·
Registered
1,937 Posts
Re: A reminder... (MRP2001GTi)

so why did he have a camera on him to begin with? here go drive around not wearing your seatbelt till you fall asleep so we can show people how dumb it is...

·
Registered
24,078 Posts
Re: A reminder... (not_too_shabby)

My question, is how after hitting something and losing control still continues to drive with one hand on the wheel, the other behind the passenger seat.

·
Banned
6,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: A reminder... (chris86vw)

Quote, originally posted by chris86vw »
My question, is how after hitting something and losing control still continues to drive with one hand on the wheel, the other behind the passenger seat.

I guess he was trying to hold himself to control the wheel...If his seat-belt was on he would have had both hands on the wheel for better control.

·
Registered
1,713 Posts

...same question here...?...

·
Banned
6,142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Re: A reminder... (Blue.Jester.02Gti)

No man that's real...Perhaps the radio station had an example to post. You can actaully see the G's he's pulling in the btm cation labeled as 'SG'.

Modified by Don R at 9:15 PM 2-16-2004

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Re: A reminder... (BMFJETTA)

Quote, originally posted by BMFJETTA »
I guess Im a jerk... cause Im laughing my Fiing as off!!!!

Yeah that is hilarious,
replace this guy with someone you care about, then tell me if you still think it is funny.
btw, you are correct, you are.

·
Registered
13,488 Posts

cuz he thinks he's Dale Earnhart

·
Registered
1,233 Posts
Re: A reminder... (turboluvr)

Quote, originally posted by turboluvr »

Yeah that is hilarious,
replace this guy with someone you care about, then tell me if you still think it is funny.
btw, you are correct, you are.

Honestly I think its alittle funny myself, tell the @$$ clown to wear a seatbelt....
You can't blame anyone for callin this as they seat it, the moron not only was wearing his seat belt he fell asleep at the wheel.

·
Registered
1,263 Posts
Re: A reminder... (SAVWaterWagens)

Quote, originally posted by SAVWaterWagens »

Honestly I think its alittle funny myself, tell the @$$ clown to wear a seatbelt....
You can't blame anyone for callin this as they seat it, the moron not only was wearing his seat belt he fell asleep at the wheel.

Agreed, totally this guys fault. But watching a guy getting seriously injured, or possibly killed in a car accident is not my idea of comedy.
But heh, whatever floats your boat i guess. remember though, karma is a *****.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts