VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
413 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OK, how many times has this happened to you? You are sitting at a red light and you realize that your lane ends about 1/8 of a mile ahead....You think no big deal, I will just come off the light a little hot and make sure I can safely merge over. You look over at the guy next to you and see he is in one of those family car sport sedans, that you assume is all show and no go....Well I think we were both surprised what happened next. I had no clue the Volvo was a 247 hp 5-speed manual turbo charged vehicle!! and I think he assumed I was in some little 4 banger econobox. Needless to say, when my lane ended I had to let up or else go right into the side of him.....The next light we caught he rolled down his window and said "What in the hell kind of car is that?" I was kinda proud of my basically stock automatic Jetta could hang with a car that has about 70HP more and a stick.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Re: A Volvo S60 T5 Owner Is Surprised Tonight!! (Str8desi84)

what you talkin bout Willis??????? <edit: hahaah InBfoaDaLock turns into that?! cool
>
also, my buddy has a T5 V70 Wagon. Decently fast, but once I got my chip and prosystem, he can't hang. He's now looking to drop $1300 US on a chip

[Modified by Jeckyll, 6:51 AM 8-8-2002]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.