VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

· Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Re: A warning to all NW vortexers.... (Paul)

yeah, the PU is still a big 8v. I don't think he does as much with it since he got the 930.. FWIW, his PC is equipped with that voice software crap. So I'm sure of 2 things. 1 is he'll have a LOT of problems getting it to work. 2 he is going to be HELL in a chat area.

· Registered
665 Posts
Discussion Starter · #28 ·
Re: A warning to all NW vortexers.... (spooled_2ltr)

Yeah, I agree with Eddie. While Scott is rollin and TOTALLY insane, he is a good friend and a wouldn't want people to get the wrong idea. Just wanted people to be warned and to take it all with a LARGE grain of SALT.

· Registered
1,497 Posts
Re: A warning to all NW vortexers.... (Dave L)

PALMER!!!!! On the Vortex! That will be a day to remember! Just when you thought it was safe to go the PNW Forum!
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
I wonder if he has put off his move to Arizona???

[Modified by stock77, 4:32 PM 11-28-2001]

· Registered
19,668 Posts
Re: A warning to all NW vortexers.... (Dave L)

Ya, Palmer called me last weekend and said it was on it's way. The only thing I could think of saying was: "It's about F-ing time!" Palmer has been putting off buying a computer since I first met him in the early Volksport days.
Palmer is a good guy, even though he has got a bad rap with some of the NW guy and pretty much every one in Canada. He should be posting some pretty funny post when he gets up here. Derek might have to change his name to Salty D Jr.
But it will be a good thing to see him up on Vortex.... I think.....

· Registered
3,926 Posts
Re: A warning to all NW vortexers.... (spooled_2ltr)

Eddie, you summoned me...
Ohh I got the video...I might set up a booth next time SIR opens and sell copies.
That guy can get FIRED up...anyhoo, I just got done dubbing you and B.Arnt's runs so I'll get them to DM soon after he "comes down".
I might be able to get itposted up here...its classic

21 - 34 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.