VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

A WONDERFUL NEW ADDITION TO OUR GARAGE!

1K views 11 replies 9 participants last post by  A4Jetta 
#1 ·
...my dad has just paid the deposit on a brand new carrera 4s, which will be delivered in august. it'll be silver with black interior, bi-xenon headlights, bose stereo (but he'll never use it) and sport seats (no charge) and as soon as it arrives, on goes a full ruf exhaust. which is easily comparable to the sound of a gt3rsr. can't wait. hes getting damn good trade in too, wish my vw depreciated like that.

#2 ·
Re: A WONDERFUL NEW ADDITION TO OUR GARAGE! (-GTR-)

gimme gimme gimme
i need i need i need!
where does he live again? I want the full address as well as blueprints to the garage...

#3 ·
Re: A WONDERFUL NEW ADDITION TO OUR GARAGE! (-GTR-)

congrats! the new C4S is the best ever! it's just a mildly detuned 996turbo for a wonderful price.
hope he enjoys it!
obin http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

#4 ·
Re: A WONDERFUL NEW ADDITION TO OUR GARAGE! (Obin Robinson)

Carrera 4s - ummmm goood - nicely done - please post pretty pics when he gets the car.

[Modified by WolfGTI, 3:52 PM 2-8-2002]

#8 ·
Re: A WONDERFUL NEW ADDITION TO OUR GARAGE! (Obin Robinson)

Congrats! Hope you enjoy it as much as he will.

quote:[HR][/HR]congrats! the new C4S is the best ever! it's just a mildly detuned 996turbo for a wonderful price.
hope he enjoys it!
obin http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif [HR][/HR]​
By "mildly detuned" you mean "minus the turbo", right?

#11 ·
Re: A WONDERFUL NEW ADDITION TO OUR GARAGE! (A4Jetta)

quote:[HR][/HR]6-month is not too long considered the usual waiting list for German cars these days.[HR][/HR]​
I dont think id be able to sleep if I had one of those on the way!
If I had the cash id buy the nicest car available from one of the local Exotic car dealers

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.