VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 2470 Posts

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Re: A1 Jetta Love ? Coupes and 4 doors apply within.....bring pics (C2Motorsports)

Here's some pics I've got of mine, latest one is from the summer. A few things have changed since then.

And the thing on the windshield: (with blown engine)

·
Registered
5,144 Posts
Re: A1 Jetta Love ? Coupes and 4 doors apply within.....bring pics (84_GLI_coupe)

Quote, originally posted by 84_GLI_coupe »

nice for an 8v.. what is the setup? aba bottom end, 1.8 head im guessing on megasquirt and other internal goodies.

·
Registered
2,746 Posts
Re: A1 Jetta Love ? Coupes and 4 doors apply within.....bring pics (autocross16vrocco)

Quote, originally posted by autocross16vrocco »
nice for an 8v.. what is the setup? aba bottom end, 1.8 head im guessing on megasquirt and other internal goodies.

Actually it's all JH, as per my sig. You're correct on the Megasquirt (and spark) part though. Not bad for a 1.8.

I've got more Jetta pics somewhere, I'll try hosting them when I get a bit more time.

·
Registered
251 Posts
Re: A1 Jetta Love ? Coupes and 4 doors apply within.....bring pics (Bicycle019)

gettin my old snowflakes on there....really hate those hubcaps.....Hope you love your jetta as much as I love mine!!!

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Re: A1 Jetta Love ? Coupes and 4 doors apply within.....bring pics (autocross16vrocco)

Quote, originally posted by autocross16vrocco »

nice for an 8v.. what is the setup?

Damn right nice for an 8v!! What other goodies? Big cam, ported head, high compression..........??? Christ, my best out of my 2.0 16v with cams was 143 whp, although that is of course through CIS-Slowtronic

·
Registered
35 Posts
Re: A1 Jetta Love ? Coupes and 4 doors apply within.....bring pics (Ron Burgundy)

Quote, originally posted by Ron Burgundy »
Here is mine pre-drop....

Wanna trade your head lights whit mine?

Is it easy for me 2 do that swap? Just some us headlights and a grill? Just that? Or do i need the hole front rack behind the lights and grill?

·
Registered
35 Posts
Re: A1 Jetta Love ? Coupes and 4 doors apply within.....bring pics (janzenvw)

Quote, originally posted by janzenvw »
heres my 84 GLI coupe with a 16v i droped in

Whitch seats is used in this car? and form where? do you have more pictures of them? http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 20 of 2470 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.