VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1,987 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know you guys got em, how are they on streets like mercer, or sodo dist, or I5? How harsh are they?? Is 2inches too much on a A2 GTI with 15's? How are they at Stevens Pass or Snocrappy? Any problems?? I really need to know which one to get. I am a aggressive driver, but don't go to the track. I really like the sports and bilstien idea, and that is the way I was going to go, but the cupkit is such a good deal. The sports with the bilsteins will come out more than the cupkit.(with bearings and allignment) ANY PICS!!!!
please help me, I am tired of posting this message and not getting a decent review. PICS!!PICS!!
thanks
eric(edubA2seattle)
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

[Modified by edubA2seattle, 8:58 PM 8-7-2002]

[Modified by edubA2seattle, 8:59 PM 8-7-2002]

·
Registered
1,806 Posts
Re: A2 drivers with H&R cupkits and H&RSports with bilsteins how are the ... (edubA2seattle)

I went Cup Kit on my '88 gti. Its a little rough someplaces. Mine's to low to use snow-chains but I've got lowering spring caps too. And I'm runnin' in 14's
Other than that, it looks great, not slammed to the ground or anything. Just clean
And I've had a few problems with the big bumpers when backing up on uneven gravel too. But anything lower then stock has that problem with A2 big bumpers. I think the cup kits the way to go... just don't forget to upgrade your strut bearings and replace your bumpstops when you're doing it.
James

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.