VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Banned
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone. Got a 91 VW Golf 4dr available for sale. I was gonna part it out, but decided to try and sell it all together. This car has a VERY SMALL amount of rust on one of the wheel wells. Thats it. Motor is blown, but there are a lot of other good parts on here. If you are looking for a shell to use for an autocross car, this would be a perfect start! I'm askin $700 dollars for it all. Also, I have a motor for it if you want that to with milage in the 61K range for an additional fee. Let me know if anyone is interested.

[email protected]
AIM: EasternBikes1980
612-377-5314

· Banned
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: A2 Golf rolling shell for sale. Goon cond. Autocross car perhaps?!? (mplsvwgolfMKII)

UPDATE ON CAR! I WILL INCLUDE THE $425 LONGBLOCK IN THE ASKING PRICE FOR NO EXTRA CHARGE. I WOULD REALLY LIKE TO SELL THIS THING ASAP, AND IF NO ONE BUYS IT, A LOT OF GOOD PARTS WILL GO TO WASTE WHEN I LET THE J-YARD TRUCK COME TO PICK IT UP! IF INTERESTED, JUST GIVE ME A HOLLER! PRICE IS NEGOTIABLE

Modified by mplsvwgolfMKII at 12:24 PM 7-20-2003

· Banned
1,371 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: A2 Golf rolling shell for sale. Goon cond. Autocross car perhaps?!? (mplsvwgolfMKII)

Car is still here. Price is negotiable, and you're getting a running motor with it. Just contact me if interested. I really don't want to have to call a yard to come and take this thing.

· Administrator
19,828 Posts

Quote, originally posted by mplsvwgolfMKII »
Oh, boo hoo.

No... not "Oh boo hoo" It's the way the way things are done around here.
Please post your classified articles in the FS thread at the top of the forum.
Thanks

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.