VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i posted in the suspension tuning section, but i dunno how many of you guys look in there. I have an option to buy a complete suspension setup outa a a2 jetta, and i've heard rumors that it would fit, but i wanna conferm. I have a jetta 2.0....anyone know for sure?

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
Re: a2 suspension in an a3.. (M4vrick)

I am also interested if this works. I have some suspension stuff from my old MK2 Jetta and was wondering if it would fit in my 95 2.Slow. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif Anyone?

·
Registered
9,840 Posts
Re: a2 suspension in an a3.. (vdubster79)

quote:[HR][/HR]I am also interested if this works. I have some suspension stuff from my old MK2 Jetta and was wondering if it would fit in my 95 2.Slow. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif Anyone?[HR][/HR]​
Hey vdubster, did you have any luck selling your Audi?

·
Registered
6,878 Posts
Re: a2 suspension in an a3.. (adamrules)

2lowA4, not one person responded. I am getting frustrated. The car is top notch and comes with all the add ons. I just spent $2200 on the engine: lower mileage head, all new gaskets, belt and cam tensioners etc... car rides like a dream, I just can't afford to have all my cars so it has to go soon. I am prolly gonna throw it on e-bay.
-Jason

·
Registered
686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Re: a2 suspension in an a3.. (vdubster79)

quote:[HR][/HR]2lowA4, not one person responded. I am getting frustrated. The car is top notch and comes with all the add ons. I just spent $2200 on the engine: lower mileage head, all new gaskets, belt and cam tensioners etc... car rides like a dream, I just can't afford to have all my cars so it has to go soon. I am prolly gonna throw it on e-bay.
-Jason[HR][/HR]​

same.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.