VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tail lights-20 bucks for the entire set picked up.

Headlight support-10 bucks

Bumpers black-20 for both
Grill 10 bucks
Door cards-30 for the set
Seats-30 for all of them (mm comfy)

Windows (not windshield and rear glass)-30 dollars all
mirrors-10 bucks each

Dash-100 dollars for EVERYTHING all of it is pristine. I have airbag too

[URL]http://pic90.picturetrail.com/VOL2176/9835022/17797463/281131341.jpg[/img[/URL]]
ABS master cylinder, reservoir,soft lines, calipers, carriers-40 bucks
Radiator-A/C compressor-A/C radiator-power steering pump-25 bucks each
Theres a whole car if parts needed
I have a gazillion interior trim pieces
I also have 020 clutch/flywheel/pressure plate set up all in good working condition, disc has plenty life left in it-50 bucks!!
Steering wheel is also available with working airbag-make an offer.
A lot of stuff on the car
Doors-20 bucks
Fenders-20 bucks
Trunk-SOLD
All of it is in pretty damn good condition and I want it all gone so I can hack up the car with a sawzall and bring it to the dump
207-776-0711

[I]Modified by Blackonwhite99r6 at 8:51 AM 11-12-2007[/I]

·
Registered
2,537 Posts
Re: A3 parts car in Maine, all parts CHEAP CHEAP CHEAP. Cars gettin scrapped (Punisher9)

I'll snatch that grill for 10.00! I could use the heater control, I could use rear defrost switch, price on those? I can even pick it up

Modified by Chase-B at 1:30 PM 11-1-2007

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
The power window set up has already been picked through. Although the wiring is still intact there arent any motors and two window regulators are missing.
Chase- Id really like to keep all of the dash parts together either for my own dash swap or to sell for over 100 dollars. Im at the intersection of 35 and 302 in naples if you want to call 776-0711 and come pick it up anytime let me know

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Make me an offer. Not sure if I have ALL of the buttons but I do know a local junkyard would have the missing pieces. If its something youd be willing to pay 100 bucks for Id pull all the wiring out and source any missing switches and dash switches. (dash switches stay with dash)
Depending on what you want, ill do 50 shipped for the wiring harness and all the switches Ive got. The only parts Im not letting go really cheap are the parts that I have use for myself like the dash and things but I could use money so make offers.

Modified by Blackonwhite99r6 at 12:58 PM 11-1-2007

·
Registered
561 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Hood isnt in great condition but from more than 10 feet you dont notice much. It doesnt have dings or dents, just crappy partially chipped paint pass front door doesnt have the molding I dont think but nothing is broken. Ebrake lever or actual ebrake? ebrakes are like 30 bucks from GAP and this jetta has drum brakes. I never got a PM, my phone number should be on her so if you guys have any questions give me a call

·
Registered
1,727 Posts
Re: (Blackonwhite99r6)

so is the sunroof still in the roof.. what's disassembled about it? how much would the whole roof windshield to windshield window to window (exterior metal, headliner, wires connected to sunroof, and glass, and trim) be... don't ask it's for a project maybe. my buddy in CT is "on crack" and i came up with this idea so i'm just wondering how much all that is . . . thanks

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.