VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

· Registered
9,031 Posts
Re: ABF junk ([email protected])

Jim, how much for a GTI Edition interior?
That, and a flat Euro e-brake handle?\
Oh, and the Euro 1din OEM Cd Player. Thank you

· Banned
1,324 Posts
Re: (koston.)

Quote, originally posted by koston. »
Not that I have the money now... but how much for the full ABF swap?

We have already sold one and flew it over for the customer last month- looked great!
The ABF's are $3k for the complete ENGINE swap. These cars also come with 5 lug, plus suspension, and O2A trannies... tons of good parts!
We will have part of this shipment for sale at H20!!!

· Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: (NGP_Racing)

Quote, originally posted by NGP_Racing »
We have already sold one and flew it over for the customer last month- looked great!

Indeed:

Motor swap comes complete in a crate with all engine wiring, ECU, pedal cluster, everything you can possibly need for the swap.

· Registered
2,607 Posts
Re: ([email protected])

Quote, originally posted by [email protected] »
Indeed:

Motor swap comes complete in a crate with all engine wiring, ECU, pedal cluster, everything you can possibly need for the swap.

STOP TEMPTING ME WITH YOU EUROPEAN UNICORN ENGINES!!!
sigh. Wish I had a garage to do that swap in.

BBM charger for me instead. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Re: (MK3_16V)

Quote, originally posted by putang spangler »
jim, how about a rear hatch, rad support and euro switch? i might actually have some money this month

these will all be coming with this order, and we're likely to have some of these things here for H2O. We've got a bunch of people who've been waiting a long time for hatches to get shipped to us, so five will already be sold out of the TEN we're expecting.

Quote, originally posted by MK3_16V »
the company's name if you please.
been looking for parts for mine but even in Belgium they are hard to find.

please send an email to [email protected], perhaps he can set you up with a dismantler over there. These cars are coming from a factory volkswagen dismantling program in Germany.

· Registered
10,096 Posts
Re: (IwishIhadaVR)

Quote, originally posted by IwishIhadaVR »

who would do such a thing!?!?1

yeah i know...it's sad. I wish we could bring them over as completes, but it just isn't possible at this time....at least if you get the parts you can do a reproduction.
When Ed went over to check out the operation, they had ROWS of Phaeton's lined up to be dismantled and crushed....rows.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.