VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
3,602 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I posted this over in the VAG-COM forum, but that's pretty slow moving. I figured maybe another Eos driver saw this in their car.
Went out the other morning to go to work, started up the Eos and the dash lit up like a Christmas tree and beeped at me. ABS fault! I cursed, turned the engine off. Sat for about 30 seconds, started it again, no fault. Didn't want to chance it so I got in the wagon and went off to work. Came home, ran the auto-scan. I cleared the errors, rescanned, nothing popped up. Started the car, no lights. Drove it this morning and no issues. Recently, I've had to hit the brakes pretty damn hard (enough to have some tire squeal, idiots in this area!) but I wouldn't expect this to cause problems. From the scan, there doesn't appear to be any additional faults that are in conjunction w/ this Intermittent code. The searches I've done all seem to show a problem with fuses or some other supporting code.
Anyone ever get this code?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Address 03: ABS Brakes Labels: 1K0-907-379-MK60-F.lbl
Part No SW: 1K0 907 379 AC HW: 1K0 907 379 AC
Component: ESP FRONT MK60 0101
Revision: 00H11001
Coding: 0021218
Shop #: WSC 00020 000 00000
1 Fault Found:
01130 - ABS Operation
008 - Implausible Signal - Intermittent
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

·
Registered
217 Posts
Maybe you should go to a workshop and check or clean the connection of the ABS or other sensor and also check the wiring for possible damage.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.