VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
201 - 211 of 211 Posts

·
Registered
3,325 Posts
Discussion Starter · #204 ·
Turn the N on its side and get the Z.

Zed model always struck me as ungainly and never did have a thing for them, but just saw this appallingly bad craigslist ad so here we are.

Automotive parking light Wheel Tire Vehicle Car

VERY RARE 1972 Honda Z600 micro-car project car. All complete, needs restoration on EVERYTHING. I was told it was running before I bought it three years ago but covid happened and the project stopped abruptly and hasn't been continued since. It never ran in my ownership. It will roll and steer to get It up onto your trailer. Clean title. NOTE: The picture of the green restored car above is what the car would look like restored. The last picture is of a comparison of just how ridiculously small this car is. The last two pictures are of the actual car. THE PRICE IS NON-NEGOTIABLE, $2500 DRAGS YOUR NEXT PROJECT HOME.

Automotive parking light Tire Wheel Car Vehicle

Car Automotive lighting Automotive tire Hood Motor vehicle

Vehicle Font Rectangle Slope Multimedia

·
Registered
1,770 Posts
It's all for a reason obviously. People want bigger and roomier so that's what they buy and consequently that's what gets made. Secondary is crash and impact standards, but there's no reason you can't make a safe small car, it just wouldn't get bought. Definitely count me among the amazed by trucks in particular though. Even in just the last 20 years the size of trucks has gone crazy to the point that driving my Expedition looks like a small vehicle in traffic with midsize SUVs now essentially being bigger.

201 - 211 of 211 Posts