VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
quote:[HR][/HR]Warning: Host 'monza.priv.bverticals.com' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in sql.inc on line 21[HR][/HR]​
Just thought you'd like to know.

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: Ad Errors! (Verruckt)

Nope I was at home. And my work dosen't filter anything, atleast not that I've tested

·
Registered
1,896 Posts

it does it for me too
quote:[HR][/HR]Warning: Host 'suzuka.priv.bverticals.com' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in /web/software/php/sql.inc on line 21
Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Host 'suzuka.priv.bverticals.com' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in /web/software/php/sql.inc on line 21
Error with SQL Query

mysql_connect (suzuka)
Error #1129: Host 'suzuka.priv.bverticals.com' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts'
[HR][/HR]​

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Ad Errors! (German Muscle)

German, I am getting that one to.
This one is up right now
quote:[HR][/HR]Warning: MySQL Connection Failed: Host 'lemans.priv.bverticals.com' is blocked because of many connection errors. Unblock with 'mysqladmin flush-hosts' in sql.inc on line 21
Error with SQL Query

mysql_connect (lemans)
Error #: [HR][/HR]​

·
Registered
1,896 Posts
Re: Ad Errors! (landrumdh)

i saw that one before, but now they are working...
[edit]nevermind they have gone again
[/edit]

[Modified by German Muscle, 10:25 PM 2-6-2002]

·
Registered
22,720 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: Ad Errors! (German Muscle)

yup now it's just red X's
Wait now it's an ad.
quote:[HR][/HR]You've entered the twlight zone![HR][/HR]​

·
Registered
37,355 Posts
Re: Ad Errors! (landrumdh)

The staff is aware of the problem as it seems to be happening to more people. I will keep you up to date as I hear things.

·
Registered
6,745 Posts

Just wanted to let you guys know that it happened to me twice today. Not a big deal but the advertisers might mind.......

1 - 12 of 12 Posts