VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i'm looking into getting a predator hood for the jetta in the near future and was wondering about aerogear's build quality. the hood i'm looking at is the fiberglass hood. i've tried search, but haven't found anything on fitment or build quality. does anyone have or had one of these hoods and could shed some light? thanks

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: aerogear hoods? (GTi Punk)

yeah, i 've heard that there aren't many aftermarket vw hoods that fit that well, but i couldn't find much on aerogear's stuff. anyone else with some more info?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Re: aerogear hoods? (bigteal)

i've talked to sandy, (i'm pretty sure he's the owner of aerogear), a couple times...... cool guy. i'm sure he'll take care of you if you have any problems. all of their stuff that i've seen and touched has been of good quality.... i'd go with aerogear before any other brands

·
Registered
2,243 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: aerogear hoods? (96golf4door)

Quote, originally posted by 96golf4door »
i've talked to sandy, (i'm pretty sure he's the owner of aerogear), a couple times...... cool guy. i'm sure he'll take care of you if you have any problems. all of their stuff that i've seen and touched has been of good quality.... i'd go with aerogear before any other brands

cool, thanks http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 5 of 5 Posts