VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
6,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was still motivated to work on my car
got my holeless grille in, moved my plate, cleaned it up then tore up the backroads:

i peeled the chrome off my old grill and F***in S*** my hands are shredded. but im going to have fun with it.

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
Re: After Hempfest.... (ZippinVeeDub)

Nice! I too was at Hempfest.... but man i was so drained when i got out of there. Very nice Jetta BTW! http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
3,904 Posts
Re: After Hempfest.... (BluMagic)

Quote, originally posted by BluMagic »

i peeled the chrome off my old grill and F***in S*** my hands are shredded. but im going to have fun with it.

I keep telling people that peeled up chrome is as sharp as a razor and to be careful...

·
Registered
4,517 Posts
Re: After Hempfest.... (darkk)

hempfest...
is that what i think it is?
edit: ok, so i googled hempfest
its exactly what i thought it was HAHA

Modified by MK3Serge at 9:14 AM 8-17-2009

·
Registered
6,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: After Hempfest.... (MK3Serge)

gracias mi amigos...
tis not a bracelet making party

it was super packed... but watching cops do nothing in a giant cloud of ganja smoke is

u get stuck in that traffic jam-o-people scrirocco speed?

Modified by BluMagic at 9:50 AM 8-17-2009

·
Registered
2,905 Posts

yeah, i rolled into it Sunday afternoon and holy schnit was it packed. highlight of the afternoon was watching some yuppie white kid who thought he was cool bust out his digital scale on the side of the walking path so he could measure his **** out for a sale... then this old man event staffer came up SCREAMING at him to GTFO!

·
Registered
6,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: After Hempfest.... (SCIROCCO SPEED)

Quote, originally posted by SCIROCCO SPEED »
yeah, i rolled into it Sunday afternoon and holy schnit was it packed. highlight of the afternoon was watching some yuppie white kid who thought he was cool bust out his digital scale on the side of the walking path so he could measure his **** out for a sale... then this old man event staffer came up SCREAMING at him to GTFO!

i bet i know the exact old man
I'm glad i took my GF.. scantly clad jailbait + herbs = forgetting to check ID

·
Registered
2,375 Posts

nice car dude http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif
and YES, hempfest was the SHîT! had an awesome time, not just doing the obvious, but listening to the speeches about legalization and what we all can/should do as our part. very well planned and thought out. not just a bunch of hippies saying the law was b.s., but actually offering up solutions. it was really cool... especially the nudists walking their bikes around

·
Registered
3,271 Posts

Laser Blue FTW!! Looks awesome http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
6,010 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks!!!

still on zee cupkit... i was thinking about Koni coils but i was told they wouldn't be much stiffer.
I really want TEINs but im not that baller

1 - 12 of 12 Posts