VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
42 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Somehow - I suspect it was a drunk cyclist - I now have a hairline crack in my driver side mirror shell. It's not a huge deal but it's annoying all the same. I have seen the chrome after market shells for sale on Ebay and elsewhere. Any observations/experiences out there I need to watch for? Are the ones offered for Golf/Jetta/Passat really interchangeable? I really do not want to by a dealer replacement, have it painted and all that ($$$$). I think the chrome ones look pretty cool.

·
Registered
914 Posts
go to passatworld.com's marketplace section. dubstop is owned by "troopster93" on passatworld and he has good prices.
in.pro are the "originals" when it comes to aftermarket chrome mirrors but they're a bit pricey ($105 last time i checked) but the stuff that troopster sells is just as good. he's a great seller.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Re: (1.8Tttturbo)

Quote, originally posted by 1.8Tttturbo »
go to passatworld.com's marketplace section. dubstop is owned by "troopster93" on passatworld and he has good prices.
in.pro are the "originals" when it comes to aftermarket chrome mirrors but they're a bit pricey ($105 last time i checked) but the stuff that troopster sells is just as good. he's a great seller.

Yup yup! Did buy from Dubstop and it went really smooth! bought a JOM Badgeless grille and it was perfect. If there was more people like him!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.