VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
774 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
this guy at work has a standard imprezza awd no wrx. he claims to have a turbo with 300+ hp but i cant hear it blow off when he revs up and that is all the time.
is it possible for this chump to be running 300+ with no blowoff or visible intercooler. btw the car is very nice c.f. hood dropped on 18's but with stickers and graphics all over the body. im thinking this guys a poser.

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Re: after market turbo for subaru impezza (turbomadman)

why dont you just ask him to pop his hood??? that will end all questions .. besides.. not to be rude, but how will we be able to tell you if he has a 300 hp turbo or not??

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Re: after market turbo for subaru impezza (dub 1.8t)

i forgot to add that the ic is under the hood, not in the front bumper, and he might have a dv like us... or a stealth bov. just a thought..

·
Registered
621 Posts
Re: after market turbo for subaru impezza (turbomadman)

dont trust him, he bought the impreza and not the WRX because he wants to pimp da hoes with his bomb ass rice, and most hoes dont care about 300hp turbos. Most people are show and no go, he sounds like one of them. Also people who have 300hp turbos dont say i have a 300hp turbo, they say i have a Turbonetics T04 60-1 HiFi so somthing more along thoes lines.

·
Registered
24,078 Posts
Re: after market turbo for subaru impezza (Dog_Eater)

Quote, originally posted by Dog_Eater »
dont trust him, he bought the impreza and not the WRX because he wants to pimp da hoes with his bomb ass rice, and most hoes dont care about 300hp turbos. Most people are show and no go, he sounds like one of them. Also people who have 300hp turbos dont say i have a 300hp turbo, they say i have a Turbonetics T04 60-1 HiFi so somthing more along thoes lines.

Um I would buy a 2.5RS old or new body style, preferably old long before I bought a WRX, so why does he have to be a poser or whatever.
Also I dnt' believe the guy said I have 300hp turbos, its just how the is now posting the infomration he got, really lets think for a second here.

Modified by chris86vw at 6:07 PM 7-1-2003

·
Premium Member
'21 Tacoma TRD-Offroad – '94 Miata – '16 RAV4
38,061 Posts
Re: after market turbo for subaru impezza (chris86vw)

My favorite Scooby is still the earlier 2.5RS's. I'd love one as a second "faamily car."
There are plenty of aftermarket turbos for the 2.5 btw.
Personally, I'd go for the Cobb Tuning Stage 3 kit... 200 NA horsepower combnined with the lighter weight and limited slip diff of the 98-01 Impresa 2.5RS would be a perfect combo for my type of driving.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts