VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i recently bought my neighboors vr6, but i cant drive it cause im only 15, how old is every one else in the vortex??

·
Registered
2,267 Posts
Re: age (blackvrsix)

I am 19 and currently without any insurance, so I cannot drive anything. I am at Ryerson in TO while my family is in Kitchener so I am taking the Subway and Buses everywhere to save money.
I hope you will be able to afford the insurance yourself on a car like that. Especially becuase it is a VR6 2-door. The insurance company will have a feild day takin' it straight from your arse when you turn 16 and want to have some fun with it. START SAVING!

·
Registered
1,202 Posts

man insurance is a killer for these cars
i'll be 26 in a few weeks
when i turned 25 they dropped $260 off the yearly
living in the city i pay $355/month
for a 98 jetta vr6
man good luck

·
Registered
9,130 Posts
Re: age (Severance)

this is getting old, 19 and yes insurance is a killer

·
Registered
6,429 Posts

18 with 16 years of experience

My best birthday present was when I turned 25
BAM!
insurance cut in half!

·
Registered
21,868 Posts
Re: age (Air_Cooled_Nut)

15 with a VR? sheeit. My bro got his dub at 15 too (my old one) but it's just a CL.. o well, i got a 1.8T swap Jetta at 18
But I'm now 20.. with another 10-15 grand in the jetta

·
Registered
1,073 Posts
Re: age (Ghetto-8v)

quote:[HR][/HR]20....August I'll be hammered 24/7
[HR][/HR]​
Got my first 8v GTI when I was 16. Sold it and bought a Vr6 GTI few months ago. I'm 20.....and come August I'll be 21. Ghetto-8v and I will go out and drink all night long... cheers!
http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
6,429 Posts
Re: age (Jryerson)

quote:[HR][/HR]I guess I'll be the old man of the bunch. 28[HR][/HR]​
Read my post carefully...I'm waaaaaay older

·
Registered
1,416 Posts
Re: age (K-Fresh)

22. got my first car at 17 (it was a 1982 buick regal), at 19 I moved onto the jetta, which I kept 2 years, and then got the A4 in May.
insurance isnt' that bad. probably less in canadian dollars than alot of you are paying in american

·
Registered
2,591 Posts
Re: age (K-Fresh)

16 here, and drivin my baby...97 GTi VR6 Driver's Edition...it's amazing what 3 years worth of nonstop saving for a car can get you
haha, especially on the salary of a dishwasher! Oh yea, go team!

1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.