VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Ah, my car in the streets of Europe (BoraVR6)

quote:[HR][/HR]Q: Is that position 1 on the euroswitch with the DOT lights?[HR][/HR]​
Yes, stock DOTs, Euroswitch position 1 (parking lights)

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Re: Ah, my car in the streets of Europe (Obelix)

I thought so, but the picture kind of makes it look like you had cities - must just be all the light bleeding out from the park lights into the main reflector. Anyhow, it looks good http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: Ah, my car in the streets of Europe (Turbo Turd)

quote:[HR][/HR]Hey, I've been there! I used to be a student at Northeastern and walked through that area a few times http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif [HR][/HR]​
Cool, I'm at Northeastern too.
Here's another wanna-be "European" picture:

It's around Boston as well, see if all the Boston people on here can guess where it is!

·
Registered
556 Posts
Re: (H2o_TRBO_GTi)

is that anywhere near jimmy macs??
that bar is great ... remember it when i used to make the 3hr. trip out from amherst back in the college days cuz there was nothing to do in amherst besides tip cows and bison .. heh .. nice pix

·
Registered
4,117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Re: Ah, my car in the streets of Europe (TuHSoccerP)

quote:[HR][/HR]You have to tell me where you got those lower grill inserts and how much; I have been looking for something like that FOREVER. Please Please... That looks sooooo awesome...[HR][/HR]​
Those are sold by Landspeed as part of this kit. You can get them separately, give them a call for pricing: (800) 237-5625.
quote:[HR][/HR]Dang your parking lights are bright! They look like really crappy old headlights![HR][/HR]​
Actually, it's just that it's really dark out, but the camera is very good, so it makes a little light look like a lot. Don't worry, my parking lights are stock

quote:[HR][/HR]is that anywhere near jimmy macs??[HR][/HR]​
I dunno
.. If Jimmy Mac's is in Harvard Square in Cambridge, then yes. The pic was taken in the alley next to the Coop bookstore.

·
Registered
2,067 Posts
Re: Ah, my car in the streets of Europe (Obelix)

quote:[HR][/HR]The pic was taken in the alley next to the Coop bookstore.[HR][/HR]​
Hey I've been there - I know I'm such a tourist. My sister lived in Brookline, now Jamaica Plain.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.