VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi to all!!
I´m a golf cabriolet karman mk1 1991 with dx 112cv engine spanish owner and i need some help. I want to put an air conditionated to my cabby but here in spain it´s imposible to found original pieces to do this, for this i want to know if any of you know where can i buy the pieces necessary to put the a/c to my cabby. Someone knows if the scirooco klima is exactly the same that on a cabby?. I want to buy the pieces, it doesn´t matter if i must to pay the cost to Spain. I know that many of the cabby´s and scirocoo´s in USA bring the a/c original from VW, but in Spain i found no one Scirocco or cabby with an original A/C is for this that i need a help, sorry for my english and thanks for the spent time.

·
Registered
7,947 Posts
Re: air conditionated question (spanishscirocco)

it is possible to send you the parts needed, but the weight and cost of shipping would be very expensive. It cost me $50 USD to ship a three pound instrument cluster from the UK.. I can only imagine it to be several hundred dollars in shipping, alone, to get the parts to you.
I have most of the parts, but can get the others, if you REALLY want them..

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.