VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi
just arrived in canada and very painfully left my ratty slammed split behind in the uk. Would now desperately like help/direction on how to locate the scene in toronto -niagra region. can anyone point me in the direction of clubs/forums/websites/shows etc etc
cheers in advance
mark

·
Registered
169 Posts
Re: aircooled in ontario (bugbill79)

Check out johnsbugshop.com
John Spironello is the VW guru in Niagara Falls and his website has all the VW events listed as well as an online store etc. He has a complete shop and engine building crew as well.

For expert service/modifications up in cottage country speak with Carl Kurtis in Orillia...amazingly talented guy who has done amazing work for me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for that mate..
i think i just emailed you off a different site as well...!
is the scene very big over here ? im going to a show on sunday at a fairly local vw dealer so i guess there will be quite alot of new stuff there but am really only into the air cooled stuff..!
cheers
mark

·
Registered
98 Posts
Re: (bugbill79)

The scene is getting bigger I believe for aircooled...watercooled is bigger than ever (dunno if that's a good thing)...
The show Sunday I am sure will be mostly watercooled...but I bet some of the top guys will show off their aircooleds...should be a decent show! I wish I could be there, but the cottage is calling...

Hope you have a great one! Where in the UK did you travel from? I have a ton of friends and family over there... http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.