VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 133 Posts
430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: (1LIFEtoDuB)

Rear struts on the kit, we are running our manual air management kit in it, I will take some pics for you, and yes there is a notch. I will grab pics of that to.
Price is soon to come, but cheaper than the competition so stay glued to this post.
Jesse

430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Re: (JesseAirLiftCompany)

Here is the notch. This is how we did ours, not an instruction on how to do it. Notch at your own risk fellas.

Here is our budget air management.

430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Re: AirLiftCompany's MK2-3 kit on our Corrado (toplessvw)

I will have one of the guys put some video up next week. They are out playing somewhere with the car till then. Pics of the actual kit soon to come.
Also interesting: Like I said before we test all of our competitors products. We have noticed some very interesting things about some of there kits. Look for the comparison soon.
Jesse

430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Re: AirLiftCompany's MK2-3 kit on our Corrado (chadn502)

I can tell you we are 30mm lower in the front 16mm lower in the rear than our competition. The rear is stopped by the tire. When on the hoist we are just over 40mm lower in the front. Our VR6 oil pan is what stops us from going lower. Same as the front. I will try to get a decent fit wheel I guess. Tire and wheel fitment is what will hurt any drop. Pics of our kit against the competitions kit soon to come. What wheel + tire size were you looking to run?

·
Registered
1,573 Posts
Re: AirLiftCompany's MK2-3 kit on our Corrado (JesseAirLiftCompany)

Im dying too see these do ya'll have a release date?

430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: AirLiftCompany's MK2-3 kit on our Corrado (1LIFEtoDuB)

March 30 should be the official release date. You will start seeing pics of a few cars on here running the kit by mid March.
I spent the night driving our corrado with a competitors kit. Now I know where air ride got a bad name. Stuff like its bouncy! There is tons more body roll! Why is it so NOISY!!!
Well boy's and girl's, you will love this kit. Rides great, not bouncy, less body roll. And its fudging QUIET!!!!
Jesse
p.s.
again more to come on the testing

1 - 20 of 133 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.