VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
'91 Golf MK2 CL Madison
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello guys. Totally new to this forum, not native english speaking and a newbie to modifying, so sorry for some future missunderstandings and dumb questions. From info i've gathered online, the AKL crossflow head is a straight bolt-on to the ADY block, correct? Some say that it needs drilling, some say it's a direct bolt on, who do i trust on this one? I'm EU based if there's any difference in the engines out here. I'm planning on mating either that AKL head i spoke of or an RP one i have laying around to the ADY block + ADY cam to either of them. Then get the ADY dizzy and mate it with my current engines (1.6 PN) vaacum controlled ignition to suit the bike carbs. What bike carbs do i get for the ease of installation in terms of fuel lines and existing components, or does it not really matter all that much (was thinking of either R1, CBR600 or GSXR SRAD 750)? I'm leaving my current PN 0.25bar (around 3.5psi) mechanical pump, entire fuel system in fact. Any help and advice i will be highly thankful for, like i said i'm a total newbie. Car will be daily driven, not very long distances so i'm not aiming for any high gains, just want it to sound, look and perform better than my existing engine and gather some expirience doing so.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts