VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

21 - 40 of 18337 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Re: (91cabster)

Quote, originally posted by 91cabster »
I'll I have to say is I'm glad you guys have something in your area you can call your own, but you don't have to bash us. If you guys saw the post one of your members put up earlier tonight, you would have been ashamed. Anybody with a VAG car they love is in the same club as far as I'm concerned. I hope your chapter is a success. It only makes the Dub community notice our state even more. But making the basis of your club hating on us isn't cool. Enough of the drama, build the B'ham/Auburn scene and have fun with it!

Modified by 91cabster at 9:16 PM 2-21-2008

1st no one is bashing anyone 2nd if thats the way you guys really feel have fun having a alabama car club with a show in ga and sitting in huntsville waiting on people to come see you you guys have alot to learn about structure and organization i man wtf oh and it;s not just going to be in the auburn/ b'ham area it's coming to a huntsville near you but yeah man no love lost but i will extend my hand and say if any of the h2o members want to join feel free there is power in numbers and if you check out http://www.vwfixx.com you will see exactly what i am talking about looking forward to the old friends in a new family

·
Registered
777 Posts
I sell my R32, and the whole damn local scene goes up in turmoil. WTF?!?!?!? I made good friends in H20, and i plan to keep them. I plan to make friends w/ the VWFIXX group as well, we can all get along if we want to. There is no competition, we all have a common love for cars (Specifically VAG cars). Im sick of the phone calls about who said what. We are all grown up (except Cameron) and we should act like it. Since im basically an outsider, i wish both of your respective clubs luck. Obviously since im local to Bhm, most of my time will be spent w/ the bham chapter, but i'll always do what I can to support you guys in H20 as well. It's all love. The sooner everyone realizes that and lets the petty **** go, the sooner we can all have some more crunk ass meets and video tape more public sex!

Modified by FNR32 at 10:17 PM 2-21-2008

·
Registered
2 Posts
Re: Alabama People (uniblack20)

On a number of occations we have invited people forom h20 in huntsvile. To come down & meat the guy's i the au chapter but
no one ever shows up.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Re: (one swell foop)

Quote, originally posted by one swell foop »
Act like grownups. Don't talk ****. People don't always get along, but you can damn sure be polite enough to approach that with decorum.

i feel you.... subject is closed to me... whats done is done i think everyone is happier.......... go vwfixx... go h2o

·
Registered
3,132 Posts
Re: (uniblack20)

Quote, originally posted by uniblack20 »
Birmingham is looking a little boring.

yeah okay

21 - 40 of 18337 Posts