·
Registered
23 Posts
APR Open House | OCT 8th, 2016

APR Open House
Saturday, October 8th, 2016
8:30 AM - 4:00 PM

https://www.goapr.com/news/2016/08/18/apr-open-house-october-8th-2016/

"We’re switching things up this year! Instead of another APR BBQ, we’re opening our doors for guided tours, an opportunity to purchase APR software and apparel, and parking to show off your ride. Gates will open at 8:30 AM (CST) but YOU MUST REGISTER HERE if you would like to take a tour through our state-of-the-art 78,000 sq. ft. performance facility. If you plan to purchase software, please let us know when you register.

Then, we’re packing up and heading down to the Hotel at Auburn University (caravan with us and be part of our awesome video) where we are the title sponsor of the seventh-annual Oktoberfest! If you like craft beer, good music and German food, come celebrate with us from 4:00 – 9:00 PM (CST) in downtown Auburn. Separate tickets are required and must be purchased to attend. Please use the following link to purchase your tickets: http://www.auhcc.com/oktoberfest/"

·
Registered
118 Posts
Anyone in the Mobile area have a vagcom i can borrow to scan my 225TT? It's my daily and I'm having a hell of a time with a no start issue, vagcom scan would absolutely save the day. I'll gladly buy you a beer and tell you stories about hanging out with bands you've never heard of.

Sent from my LG-H811 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Euro Tripper 5! February 4th.

Our Showcase section(Mutts Nuts) will close for applications Saturday. It costs nothing to apply, and if selected we send you some very nice gifts. Awesome deal!

Hurry. Only requirement is to have your event ticket.

Submit by sending photos and a write up of the car and why you want to be in the Mutts Nuts.

Email :[email protected]

Details on the website.

Www.eurotrippershow.com

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hey guys just checking to see if anyone is active in the Auburn area. I just moved back into town after being gone all fall up on Cape Cod for an internship. I'm back with my new (to me) 2013 GTI. Previously I had a 2009 Jetta TDI that sadly was a victim of dieselgate. I looked for a few Auburn threads, but they seem to be long dead.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Euro Tripper 5 Tickets are still available. Get them at eurotripper.ticketleap.com

Ticket needed for any Euro to be part of the event. Regardless of Mutts Nuts. We have lots of room for those not trying to compete and also those interested in competing for trophies but didn't make Mutts Nuts.

Ticket covers all your passengers.

We will not be accepting cash at the gate. Ticket system is targeted to stay open, but please do all of us a favor and get your ticket now for a smooth event.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
More Euro Tripper 5 updates!

Title Sponsor UroTuning is also hosting he official After Party at Buffalo Wild Wings ( At the Forum, Colonial and I75). Stop by the UroTuning booth at the show for complete details and a ticket for a free beer even! Tons of fun. Massive parking lot for tons of Euros.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Euro Tripper 5 update:

We are now going to allow entry by cash(no ticket) at the gate. After final review with the security, concerns were raised about wether enough fans knew tickets were required.

So we are now allowing cash at the gate. The price at the gate is $30 and includes a $5 raffle ticket.

Purchasing a ticket online instead is significantly cheaper and smoother entry ($20). The ticket system stay open. We highly encourage you to use the online ticket method instead of cash at gate.

Cash at gate customers will also not be able to be counted in the Best Club trophy competition, since we have no data for cash sales.

·
Registered
1,712 Posts
Last post before the event. Euro Tripper 5.

The BBQ is Friday at the same venue as car show. Your event ticket gets you into both.

The drive on stage went up today and it looks amazing! Must see.

The venue is in perfect shape. Massive space. Nice soft grass.

Lots of vendors, food, bmx trick demos, animal rescue, amazing raffles, DJ, and more.

Online event ticket is $20 and still open. Will stay open.
If you chose cash at gate, it will cost $30 and includes a free $5 raffle ticket.

Www.eurotrippershow.com
For complete information.

See everyone there.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Hey guys just checking to see if anyone is active in the Auburn area. I just moved back into town after being gone all fall up on Cape Cod for an internship. I'm back with my new (to me) 2013 GTI. Previously I had a 2009 Jetta TDI that sadly was a victim of dieselgate. I looked for a few Auburn threads, but they seem to be long dead.
Few members of Dub Kulture: Alabama Chapter live down that way. Check out our Facebook page. We also have a meet coming up this weekend

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
Few members of Dub Kulture: Alabama Chapter live down that way. Check out our Facebook page. We also have a meet coming up this weekend

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
Thanks for the heads up, I'll check it out. I've been up to Birmingham once before a few weeks ago to get my phone looked at. It seemed there were a few smaller meets around besides cars and coffee. Its a bit of a drive, but not terrible.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
681 Posts
I'm selling my car, if somebody it's interested let me know, located in Birmingham, text me 205 427 47zero8

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

·
Registered
38 Posts
No point staying subscribed to a dead thread like this one. I guess there's no VW scene in HSV? Guess I'll just join Huntsville Car Scene instead.

http://www.huntsvillecarscene.com/forum.php
It seems to not be terribly active yeah. I don't have Facebook or anything so it's difficult to see who's local around me at least. Even on golfmk6 nobody has responded. Oh well.

·
Registered
38 Posts
^ :wave: It'll pick back up… eventually… it goes through phases.
Hope so. I feel like I'm drowning here among all the lifted pickups in auburn

·
Registered
2,597 Posts
^ HA! Sounds like when I was going to Troy University…

Dub Kulture has some members around Auburn and Opelika, but most of us are around Birmingham or a bit further north.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Yeah someone said that, I've been up to cars and coffee once in Bham but I didn't really talk to anyone. Not really that outgoing when I'm by myself and don't know anyone haha. But there seemed to be some really cool stuff up there

·
Registered
756 Posts
18261 - 18280 of 18340 Posts