VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

18301 - 18320 of 18340 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
mk7 h&r springs

Guys I just took these off of my golf and I need to sell them so text me if interested. I am in Montgomery and surrounding area. 334 4158125

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
What's up dudes...

Anyone interested in buying a mk3 beater/project Jetta?

It's a 2.0 with a 5-speed. Has a little over 250k miles on it. AC was refurbed last summer and works great. Riding on Bilstein yellows with h&r sport springs.

Like I mentioned in a previous post, aesthetically it lives up to the beater status. But it's a pretty reliable one. I've been daily driving it for the past 2 years.

I'm only asking $1000 for it.

I can snap a couple pics later this week if anyone is interested.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk

·
Registered
309 Posts
What's up dudes...

Anyone interested in buying a mk3 beater/project Jetta?

It's a 2.0 with a 5-speed. Has a little over 250k miles on it. AC was refurbed last summer and works great. Riding on Bilstein yellows with h&r sport springs.

Like I mentioned in a previous post, aesthetically it lives up to the beater status. But it's a pretty reliable one. I've been daily driving it for the past 2 years.

I'm only asking $1000 for it.

I can snap a couple pics later this week if anyone is interested.

How much?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,295 Posts
How much?

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk
$1000.

I forgot to mention it has a Thule roof rack with fairing. It will also include a spare transmission with broken reverse gear. I have the new gear just never got around to installing it.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
What’s up everybody,

I’m relatively new the Alabama but not VWs. Picking up my 18 R this weekend and looking to put some break in miles on it. I’ve been to busy to make it up to the Dragon this year on the bike so I’m seriously considering taking the R. Are there any north Alabama/South TN VW groups on Facebook? If not I’m thinking about starting one. Anyone even active in here? I want to cruise and meet other VW people in the area.

·
Registered
3,673 Posts
Im in mobile. But make sure to get in on the wookies in the woods event in april for the dragon. I think all the official spots are filled though. Its a great event ive done several times when i had my mk4 r32.

·
Registered
967 Posts
I've been in Huntsville a year now and the only shop I have found is covert customs. Don is a great guy.

Sent from my SM-S975L using Tapatalk

·
Registered
15 Posts
TN / AL / GA VW Clubs

Hey Doc,
Not sure if you have found any groups yet. For TN, they have 865 Euro I know. Slightly east, there is Atlanta MK7 which I think you'd fit into quite well! We have a FB group if you'd like to join (facebook.com/groups/ATLMK7). Not too sure about Alabama unfortunately.

We take a few spirited mountain runs every year. This weekend (Jen 26th) we are going up to Suches, Blood Mountain, Wolf Pen Gap, and Helen for a relaxing drive.

Have you gotten a chance to hit up Wookies in the Woods before? I am beyond stoked for it! See you in April!

18301 - 18320 of 18340 Posts