VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

· Registered
13,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive read the posts on alarms dating back to 2002 and see the compustar seems to be a good alarm, BUT since corrados are... a totally different bread of animal i want to know what YOU guys are running as well as your recommendations. i don't have a turbo so i don't need a turbo timer and remote start is not a big deal either.
prices and pics would be appreciated. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
4,149 Posts
Re: Alarms and Corrados... (KinetikSLC)

not tryin to be annoying here but did you know your car came with an alarm? i was very confused with mine until i started tearing things apart and found the module. i didn't think i had one because it didn't beep when activated or have a blinkin led. its because there's a 30 second delay on it. the only thing i'm going to do with mine is add a motion sensor on one of the circuits.
at any rate, i've decided to keep my money and use it on other stuff. granted you HAVE the other stuff so you could justify the expense on a serious alarm!

· Registered
13,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Re: Alarms and Corrados... (boner)

i know i have a stock, i want more. id like a more serious alarm since the one in the car is a joke. not to mention the PO spliced and diced so much of it i dont know how well it will work.

· Registered
13,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Re: Alarms and Corrados... (vdubjb)

i said i searched... unless u have a direct like ur search comments are not welcome.

· Registered
13,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·

· Registered
13,199 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Re: Alarms and Corrados... (vader)

any ideas on how much this will cost me? and what should i look at for installation? should i get any extras?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.