VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
537 Posts
Some of the commentator's comments were ridiculous. Well... two years ago I broke down... then last year I hit somebody...!!!!

Awesome video. What I would have given to be around some of the old Italian road races like Mille Miglia and Targa Florio.

·
Registered
32,002 Posts
What I would have given to be around some of the old Italian road races like Mille Miglia and Targa Florio.
Today if you own an awesome classic that the organizers like enough to let you enter, you only need to have 5500 € for the entrance fee. :p

I was on a cycling holiday in the Italian east coast two weeks ago and we stopped at a cafe. On the wall there was a postcard saying thank you and a picture of an old Beetle wearing German plates and a Mille Miglie race number. The cafe owner had apparently helped the Beetle guys on their way with some technical problems. Cool if you ask me.

·
Registered
BRZ
8,931 Posts
Great video! Ever since Targa Florio was released for rFactor/Race 07/GTR:E, my interest in this amazing event has piqued. With the WSC1970 mod you can even drive the Alfa Tipo 33/3! :cool:

·
Registered
2,274 Posts
Great video! Ever since Targa Florio was released for rFactor/Race 07/GTR:E, my interest in this amazing event has piqued. With the WSC1970 mod you can even drive the Alfa Tipo 33/3! :cool:
!!!

Link please??

·
Registered
BRZ
8,931 Posts
1 - 10 of 10 Posts