VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

· Registered
2016 GTI
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
problem: need an alignment
solution: woodbridge alignment
problem: a bit far and always busy (wait atleast 2 hours) and i cant go in the morning because of school...
so someone told me theres some good shops around steeles/rutherford (in brampton)
so i looked around and there were some shops which were using the really old machines and some shops were pricey (89+tax)
but i found this one shop, there that did my alignment for $50 FLAT! and it was all computerized, real nice guy, even took the car for a test drive after to make sure the alignment was dead on
(btw this the alignment took over an hour because the bolt thing that you have to adjust had to be heated because it was sooo tight)

at the end:
got an alignment for my lowered car for $50 FLAT, got excellent customer service, and the best part is that i did not have to wait at all! My car feels like a new car!
the guy even gave me advice on how should i rip my heat shield off and had some car talk while he was aligning.
(btw my car is low enough that you cannot fit a jack under the car)

the place:
JMK Auto and Tire
334 Rutherford Rd. S.
Unit 5, Brampton
905 463-1028 http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

· Registered
2016 GTI
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Re: alignment... (Big_lou's_gut)

Quote, originally posted by Big_lou’s_gut »
If he told you to rip your heatshield off, I'm not sure i'd listen to the rest of his advice.

i actually kinda asked him, because i was having trouble getting it off
he actually told me to bend the heat shield a little bit so it doesn't hit the bottom instead of taking it off

Modified by jaigandhi5 at 5:35 PM 11-27-2006

· Registered
2016 GTI
3,178 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Re: (NorthernGTI)

Quote, originally posted by NorthernGTI »
How long can the cars go on it? Im lowered a bit more then you(maybe 1") would that be a problem?

yes your car should not have a problem http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.