VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sunday Oct 29th, 2006 at 6:13PM. I watched my 337 drive away from me for the last time....

The owner is an awesome guy that works as a tech at some VW Performance Shop in Utah, he's already promised me 300whp on pump gas. I just asked him not to put her into a wall.
Last Friday bought a 1987 MKII 8v GTi, with the CIS motor. I'll post pics when I have claybarred it and have four wheels that match.
Its Red, on race springs and sport struts, upper FRONT and REAR stress bar. I sit about five inches off the ground, and have almost NO body roll. Its like a little go-kart. Dual rounds have been on order since Friday, hopefully they'll be here by the end of the week....
Sigh...I'm still gonna lurk in here though...
I http://****************.com/smile/emlove.gif 337's and 20th's.

·
Registered
13,883 Posts
Byebye 337

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: (skibum525)

Quote, originally posted by skibum525 »
why are you selling the S3????

Long story short, I can't afford it. And its the folks that helped me with the loan, and we are on "rocky" terms at best. I just want them to have their money back.

·
Registered
43,726 Posts
Re: (4UTURN)

Quote, originally posted by 4UTURN »
Sad to see it go Cort. But I am sure you and your wife will love the new dubs.

Congrats on the marriage bro, sad to see both your cars go. Cant wait to see how the mk2 turns out.

·
Registered
7,695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Re: (DpaxtonJ)

Quote, originally posted by DpaxtonJ »

you have been out of touch, cort.

Have not, my cell number has not changed since two days ago. Yoooooooou haven't called me mister!

PS Gimme some $$$ so I can get some big bumpers for the mkII

1 - 20 of 25 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.