VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
7,180 Posts
Re: All in the Family :) (diegs)

Very nice bro... Ill always like a stock 93-95 C... so clean lookin. Remus, I understand you like all cars man, but I mean its pretty obvious your trying to ruffle feathers. This site is based on European cars, and all those who are interested in our own them. A vast majority of your posts include a photo and an exert of how Japanese cars are better than VW. Yea we all know a 300zx is a blast, and a TT Supra ohhh yea
But thats like comparing my corrado to a Porsche GT2, it makes no sense. So I mean if we could just be cool about things you wouldnt get such harsh responses to your posts. We all love cars, but just dont expect open arms on a site who is by most means devoted to their cars
Anyways... Vtec may be nice on that Type R but it aint no Autobahn cruiser like my raddo
and how many hondas have heated washer squiters

Kyle

·
Registered
13,387 Posts
Re: All in the Family :) (diegs)

quote:[HR][/HR]

[HR][/HR]​
Oh you suck! I am sssooooooooooo jealous.....I wan't sunshine.

[Modified by Non_Affiliated, 9:17 AM 4-11-2002]

·
Registered
11,641 Posts
Re: All in the Family :) (Non_Affiliated)

quote:[HR][/HR]Oh you suck! I am sssooooooooooo jealous.....I want sunshine.[HR][/HR]​
Screw sunshine, I want a 944!
I guess I am luckier than some people though, since there's a g60, an SLC, and a mkIV vr6 Jetta in my family.
-Nate

·
Registered
4,211 Posts
Re: All in the Family :) (SaabFan)

quote:[HR][/HR]Oh you suck! I am sssooooooooooo jealous.....I want sunshine.
Screw sunshine, I want a 944!
I guess I am luckier than some people though, since there's a g60, an SLC, and a mkIV vr6 Jetta in my family.
-Nate[HR][/HR]​
Sunshine, you are my sunshine.
You make me happy,
when skies are grey.
You'll never know dear,
how much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away.

·
Registered
2,758 Posts
Re: All in the Family :) (thesleeper)

quote:[HR][/HR]Yeah thats real nice (vomiting all over my shoe)
[HR][/HR]​
That is a real funny comment considering that Type R is superior to your car in every aspect except mabey sound insulation and a.c!

·
Registered
5,434 Posts
Re: All in the Family :) (crazy-legs)

thats a b18c type r engine... that car is fast.. i think of it this way.. ya i could beat that thing in my car.... but ive got 2 extra pistons... honda makes some decent cars... but they have no control of what these @$$ clowns do to them when they buy them

·
Registered
11,641 Posts
Re: All in the Family :) (thetatau87)

quote:[HR][/HR]
Sunshine, you are my sunshine.
You make me happy,
when skies are grey.
You'll never know dear,
how much I love you.
Please don't take my sunshine away.[HR][/HR]​
Oh John Denver. You go play with your sunshine, and I'll go play with my 944.

-Nate

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Re: All in the Family :) (hsd16vdub)

Thanks for the positive comments (and side comments... whatever...)
It's an 89 944S2. No offense to Honda fans, but a real VTEC beater IMHO. 3.0 I-4, 16v, 217 naturally aspirated hp. Smooth as hell too. It's just a blast to drive, light, and has 50/50 weight distro. (tranny sits on rear axle). The handling is perfect, it's really a track car for the street. I love that car to death.
And yeah, having nice cars in the family is a plus. There's an S8 in my not-immediate one.
That car reminds me something about ours. Corrado's are sporty grand tourers. Porsches are race cars made to drive on public roads. That car has all the tricks that honda and vw and all other "customizers" trick out their cars with--high-flow fuel rail, cold-air intake, and it's all from the factory.
If you really wanna ruffle some feathers, find yourself an 89-91 944 Turbo (those were the fastest years). 250hp. And the turbo responds slightly better to tweaking than the G-lader

1 - 20 of 28 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.