VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

· Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok i say we meet up this coming weekend. nothing special. We hit up monty at 7-9pm get some burgers, fill up the sonic parking lot as much as we can (i know kinda childish, but its a good place to meet up) then we go on a cruise, Dont know where though, your thought would be great. keep it simple. No car req. you can be stock apr stage 3, wings west
anything. just come with a good attitude. so gimmie your thoughts guys! and post up some pics!
before i got my TT's and lowered the car

tryin to act all lowwww

side shot before wheels/suspension

how she sits now......

FOR SALE!!!!!!!

first 600 takes um. 2 brand new mich pilot mxm4 and two other tires still have plenty of life!

· Banned
597 Posts
Re: Allbuquerque New Mexico dubs. meets saturday 17th / Wheels for sale! (20vtgti2003)

the thing on the front looks funny...
Do yall meet at el modelo on second and cesar chaves? that place is some bomb ass mexican food.

· Registered
2,331 Posts
Re: (20vtgti2003)

Quote, originally posted by 20vtgti2003 »
how about a chip day at speed lab!

Its not easy getting people organized around here i would post a seperate post in the sw and maybe rocky mountian forums, maybe u could get some AZ and CO guys wanting to drive a bit to save a bit...

· Registered
537 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Re: (Ki$$)

ok Sat 8pm behind sonic on monty.......... ill be there with 00 jetta. anyone and everyone else who wants to come. join in! BTW. If anone else wants to get chipped in the near future. let me know. Cuz i;m down when i can find some other to lower the price a bit.

· Registered
22' Jeep Wrangler 4Xe
2,172 Posts
Re: (aqua_blue_pearl_g60)

And it would suck to find it is the IC core. Have you checked the hoses for the boost gauge? I have had trouble around there at times when under load. I won't be coming thought this weekend. I already plan on coming to Alb on the 25th so not really wanting to fork out the cash to do it again.

· Registered
22' Jeep Wrangler 4Xe
2,172 Posts
Re: (aqua_blue_pearl_g60)

So did this meet go through. I never heard any more about it. I tried to get people to go to the Auto-x at Sandia Motorsports but there was only one besides me an he was from Santa Fe.
Deigo did well in his R32 as well as I did in the GLI but damn is it an awesome course and I can see where my cars need help for that kind of setup. Well hopefully we can work in a dyno sometime soon. We are trying to get another track day at that track through my school so if anyone wants to go let me know and all it takes it a little green to get on the track for a lot of fun. http://****************.com/smile/emthup.gif

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.