VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
http://www.deutscheautoparts.com/default.aspx

Some of you may know who I am and others may not. My name is Paul and I got my start as the Parts Manager of Keffer VW. As the Parts Manager I started keffervwparts.com. I also worked very hard to engage the VW community and start a strong following. About a Year and a half ago I left to start my own company to do the very same thing. I am still offering the same great deals on VW Parts that I always have, and I am able to offer much more on others.

Our website has all VW part numbers searchable so if you know your part number feel free to enter it in our search. The rest of our catalog is a work in progress and will continue to be so for a long time. We have over 400,000 part numbers to sort through get pictures, descriptions, and application data. We have worked tirelessly to make the easy and intuitive, and the site has come a long way. I hope you understand and still give us the opportunity to earn your business.

If you have anything you need that you don't have a part number for and cant find don't hesitate to ask.

Thank you for allowing me to be a part of this community

Paul Barrett

We also send one of these stickers and magnets with every order..... and everyone likes free stuff

We are your number one place for VW Discount parts online

·
Registered
20,571 Posts
Are you able to supply Classic parts from German for VW and Audi?
How about FAW VW parts from China?

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Are you able to supply Classic parts from German for VW and Audi?
How about FAW VW parts from China?

The classic stuff we wont be able to help on. Anything else should not be a problem. We have not sourced anything from the FAW car yet, but this likely would not be an issue.

Please feel free to send us an email with what youre looking for.

·
Registered
5,966 Posts

·
Registered
2,637 Posts
:thumbup: You guys are great, I order all my OEM parts from you.

·
Registered
164 Posts
If you guys could get your hands on (or make) CF battery covers for the 12+ Beetles, I would forever be grateful :D:thumbup:

·
Registered
164 Posts
Thanks for the feedback. It would probably be most economical to send your battery cover out to be custom wrapped.
The only problem with that though is that they (VW) didn't even give us something that could be wrapped, unless you can wrap fabric :confused:

·
Registered
276 Posts
Question about rear view camera for 2014 Golf TDI

Hi Paul:

I noticed that you have the OEM rear camera your site. Will this work for any of the OEM VW head units? Also, will this show the yellow, green and red lines moving as you move the steering wheel to help assess how close you are to what's behind you (like the OEM camera that they have in the Jetta GLI), or is this more of just a blank rear view with no guiding lines? Finally, if it's the latter, do you have one that could be fitted on a Golf TDI with the base radio (I think RCD 5000), and would show the guides, and if so, how much does that cost?

Thanks a lot!
Tamir

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Hi Paul:

I noticed that you have the OEM rear camera your site. Will this work for any of the OEM VW head units? Also, will this show the yellow, green and red lines moving as you move the steering wheel to help assess how close you are to what's behind you (like the OEM camera that they have in the Jetta GLI), or is this more of just a blank rear view with no guiding lines? Finally, if it's the latter, do you have one that could be fitted on a Golf TDI with the base radio (I think RCD 5000), and would show the guides, and if so, how much does that cost?

Thanks a lot!
Tamir
Tamir

If you take a look at the second picture here
http://www.deutscheautoparts.com/View/5K6-998-469-AQ-ULM/0/267947

You will see the connector you will need to support a backup camera. Very few RCD510 (or premium 8) radios have this connector. They generally starting coming in cars I think in 2013

Hope this helps clarify

·
Registered
2018 Atlas R-Line; 2019 330xi M-Sport
32,869 Posts
Good to see you on here... I ordered from your old employer a handful of times.

Can you get MkV European R32 tails? My OEM/VW Original Teile (made by Valeo) LED tails are junk - don't sell those damn things :thumbdown: ... I'd like to cut my losses and go back to incandescent bulbs. Can you get the dark OEM R32 tails or even the equivalent Hella setup?

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 · (Edited)
Good to see you on here... I ordered from your old employer a handful of times.

Can you get MkV European R32 tails? My OEM/VW Original Teile (made by Valeo) LED tails are junk - don't sell those damn things :thumbdown: ... I'd like to cut my losses and go back to incandescent bulbs. Can you get the dark OEM R32 tails or even the equivalent Hella setup?
Great to hear.... Thanks for considering us.

We can get you a set of the OEM Euro tails. Just FYI we have never been able to find an OEM LED tail light for MK5s. We have looked through many markets to find these lights, but we believe they may not have ever been made by vw. With that being said we can import a set of Euro lights which should take 60-90 days for we can offer you the OEM R32 tails.

As for the us lights you can find them here for the OEM verison of the R32 lightshttp://www.deutscheautoparts.com/Product/VW/RModels/R322008/Lighting/TailLights/3538

As for the Euro R32 lights with rear fogs we can offer them for $399.00 these would be Genuine VW lights

·
Registered
2018 Atlas R-Line; 2019 330xi M-Sport
32,869 Posts
Good to know, thanks for the info.

For what it's worth, the LED tails for the Golf 5 were sold by VW in their accessories catalog. They are VW branded and are made by Valeo. They haven't been available from VW for a few years now.

I bought mine from a VW dealer in Germany in 2010 when I was living there. The orange turn signal function has been on the fritz for some time now. Others on here have had the same issue.

·
Registered
1 Posts
sorry but I don't know how to make my own post but I need help!

I have a 2010 jetta 2.5. I have been searching the web for a site where I can buy LED/DRL fog lights and it is very confusing because I don't know much about VW's. I fnd results for 2010 jetta sagitar. I dont know if that's what I own. All I know is it is a 2010 jetta 2.5. Can anyone point me to a site that has these for my model? Send me a message if you do. Thank you!

·
Registered
6,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Good to know, thanks for the info.

For what it's worth, the LED tails for the Golf 5 were sold by VW in their accessories catalog. They are VW branded and are made by Valeo. They haven't been available from VW for a few years now.

I bought mine from a VW dealer in Germany in 2010 when I was living there. The orange turn signal function has been on the fritz for some time now. Others on here have had the same issue.
That would make sense why I could never find any listings anywhere. Thanks for the insight.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts