VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
I just picked up a brand new '19 SEL Alltrack two days ago, and while I can see the angle/elevation gauges in the screen, they don't actually do anything. I went through the manual and every menu. Anyone know what I need to do to activate them?

·
Registered
1 Posts
So I finally got this to work on my '17 GSW 4Mo, the secret was go open module 5F go into long coding and in Byte 24 enable navigation.

This worked for me on my 2017 Alltrack SE (no navigation). Not sure if the gauges actually work yet, but I can select the Offroad Information screen now at least.

·
Registered
39 Posts
I ended up figuring it out - I was missing the navigation database. The dealer had accidentally not included the SD card with the info on it. Got in touch with them, received it in the mail, installed it, and presto - all the offroad info was there. So in other words, the elevation data is linked to the navigation database.

·
Registered
5,226 Posts
I Just added the screen to my 2019 Alltrack SE with lighting package. I used my OB11 and went to module 5F and changed Byte 24 to Navigation. The altitude doesn't work but the rest works.

41 - 44 of 44 Posts