VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
  • Mwerks and Fourtitude have rejoined VWVortex. For more info, see this thread.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm selling my RNS315 (with code). It was replaced by VW one year ago under CPO coverage. Its only been in the car for less than 15k and with minimal use. This unit is NLA and was one of the last 2 in VW inventory in the nation at the time, so that would make it the 2nd freshest RNS315 age wise and maybe least used on the planet!? Anyway I should probably squirel it away but I am open to a fair offer. For purposes of classified rules I will post the NLA VW unit price I understand was over $2k when avalible and purchased off the VW parts shelf. I will use that to start conversation but lets just say I am very flexable on the price. Open for reasonable offers.!!! May consider azz 1.9 turbo stuff (1.9 TD)

·
Registered
1,926 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm selling my RNS315 (with code). It was replaced by VW one year ago under CPO coverage. Its only been in the car for less than 15k and with minimal use. This unit is NLA and was one of the last 2 in VW inventory in the nation at the time, so that would make it the 2nd freshest RNS315 age wise and maybe least used on the planet!? Anyway I should probably squirel it away but I am open to a fair offer. For purposes of classified rules I will post the NLA VW unit price I understand was over $2k when avalible and purchased off the VW parts shelf. I will use that to start conversation but lets just say I am very flexable on the price. Open for reasonable offers.!!! May consider azz 1.9 turbo stuff (1.9 TD)

1 - 4 of 4 Posts