VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone close to this area? I found a bunch of kick ass buildings that I would love to tak a bunch pictures with many dubs in them
let me know.
I've taken alot of picturse but all with asian cars..which arent that good looking
http://www.myspace.com/sulman
AIM:eek:beatsthex
^ if yall wanna see some of the pictures feel free to contact me
Peesh,love, and Dubs

·
Just Milking my Carrot in the Honda break room.
Atlanta, GA ~ Honda
39,196 Posts
Re: (Gipfeli)

I work in Alpharetta and Roswell, and can be seen driving everywhere.

·
Just Milking my Carrot in the Honda break room.
Atlanta, GA ~ Honda
39,196 Posts
Re: (SN2BJDM)

Quote, originally posted by SN2BJDM »
what u drive?

Odysseys, Civics, Accords, Pilots, MDXs, TLs, S2000s, NSXs, Fits, Del Sols, CRVs, CRXs, Integras, RSXs, and any other Honda products from time to time.
If I am not in one of those, then I am in the General Lo'... a camouflage Civic Hatchback ( not the one with the pushbar ).

·
Registered
12,554 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·

i drive a 02' gti 1.8t
the car does not have to be show quality i just love dubs, even the old school boxy dubs I just want a huge gathering, the building is on the same road as the sandy springs police station lol, its near perimeter mall. theres always lambos, and lotus' hauling ass down it
i just wanna see some dubs im so tired of effing Japanese cars. if you guys wanna see of my photography yall can check myspace or IM me on aim.
AIM:eek:beatsthex

·
Registered
12,410 Posts

Quote, originally posted by SN2BJDM »
yea ive seen the EF. question is, why are you here?

ahhh, if only you knew Andy a little better.. Most of the folks on here see him as the guy that drives the General Lo' Multi color- civic.
Those of us that have know Andy longer realize that he has built, owned, and raced some of the sicker Dubs to grace the Atlanta Area.
And he is a hell of a good guy (when your in his graces
)

1 - 20 of 30 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.