VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
A collage from this weekend.. Next up will be a vid of the rain close feature in action as well as the windows/up down sunshade/roof open/close via remote....

Modified by DOTTAT at 11:57 PM 6-8-2008

Modified by DOTTAT at 11:57 PM 6-8-2008

Modified by DOTTAT at 11:59 PM 6-8-2008

·
Registered
2,175 Posts
yep...i love me them leather trim.....that stadt leather is awesome..... i was thinking the other day that i think i prefer the metro cloth rather than the urban cloth but i just wish the S would come with heated seats...i wouldn't mind an S with heated seats + manual tranny.
handsome tiggy!
enjoy....

·
Registered
67 Posts
Re: (NZTIGUAN)

Ditto on the brake calipers...
Wish I could have gone with no front plate, but alas, California "requires" them and the dealer had already stuck on the bracket.

*edit* you've way too many keys on the chain there. How do you manage not to dislocate your knee during spirited drives?

Modified by SoCal Tiguan at 6:35 PM 6-8-2008

Modified by SoCal Tiguan at 6:36 PM 6-8-2008

·
Registered
461 Posts
Re: Alpine Grey SLE w/ cherry twist (DOTTAT)

Nice. I saw one exactly like that on my dealer's lot over the weekend -- it's factory sticker was over $35,000
and that was with no Nav. Nice photos -- I especially like the radio tower used to show off the panoramic roof.

·
Registered
580 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'm in the communications industry so I thought it was fitting..
The bonus "relic" vdubs in the photos are just extras that were there by chance... weird though...
The sticker price on this one was almost 36 with no nav.... of course i didn't pay that though

Modified by DOTTAT at 6:41 AM 6-9-2008

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.