VW Vortex - Volkswagen Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Okay, so awhile ago I posted up that I wanted to organize the Corrado Photo shoot down at H20 and plan out a Corrado Cruise. Keith (gtimagic) worked everything out for the shoot so now that is squared away and done with. Now I've been trying to figure out where and when we are going to cruise. I already know the cruise will be sometime Saturday but I need to find out what everybody thinks would be a good time and also where everybody thinks the best place to cruise to and from would be. I would like this to be an evening cruise preferrably around sunset, but its going to be what everybody thinks is best. So please guys INPUT! I've got some time to finish all the details but I don't want to wait until last minute. Once I get all this squared away and finish the flyers (which I admittingly have been slacking on) I'll start a post/emails for registration and headcount. I want this to be big and because of the fact there is quite a bit of notice, I believe we can have a really good turnout.
Lets hear your thoughts

·
Registered
9,254 Posts
Re: Alright I need help (DubAmo)

Only thing that concerns me is "cruisin" at night. People like to do dumb **** while on a cruise and at least during the day it's easier to find cops and read the road etc... That's just my .02

·
Registered
2,822 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Re: Alright I need help (Pigsdofly)

I dunno pops, have you tried it yet?

There was a lot of interest in this when I first posted about it, so I'm just hoping to get a few repsonses from the guys that have been there a lot and know the area.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.